Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Being a lightweight is awesome!
  • Northwind

2 pints of Monty’s Dark Secret and I feel lovely. And no danger of a hangover.

Being able to drink a lot isn’t impressive, it’s just expensive!

mboy
    Free Member

2 pints of Orchard Pig Reveller here, and though I don’t feel drunk, I do feel very very tired…

Goodnight all!

bruneep

*Puts hand up*

Hi I’m bruneep I’m also a lightweight.

I don’t understand others need to neck drinks superfast and move onto next bar to neck the next drink. (Mostly work colleagues)

Give me a nice pint and good chat.

Bregante

I managed four pints in as many hours at a colleagues retirement do last Friday. Probably the most I’ve had in 3 or 4 years. Train home at 8.30 and in bed by 10. Rock AND Roll!

senorj

I’m in the lightweight club too.
    Two pint wonder,unless the beer is particularly lovely ,then I may have a third.
    And stagger home . 😀

breadcrumb

Some of my worst hangovers have came from 3 it 4 pints. Very disappointing.

RoterStern
    Free Member

If you want to avoid a hangover don’t drink beer brewed in Britain. I never get a hangover after drinking German Pils but wake up feeling like someone has been hitting me over the head with a breeze block after having one pint of Stella in the UK.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I’ve always been a lightweight too. I do prefer quality ale to quantity. 1 pint of Goodens Gold is worth savouring, it’s Hampshires finest ale.

kayla1
    Free Member

Oh makes homebrew and I can just about stand a couple of large halves- at 20p per pint I’m a cheap date 😆

bedmaker

If you want to avoid a hangover don’t drink beer brewed in Britain. I never get a hangover after drinking German Pils but wake up feeling like someone has been hitting me over the head with a breeze block after having one pint of Stella in the UK.

Never mind where it’s brewed, just don’t drink shit beer!

My neighbour has a mobile bar. When he cracks a keg of decent beer from Cromarty Brewery, Blick Isle or similar it needs to be used up within four or fiv days otherwise it goes off.

When he cracks a keg of Tennents, Stella or whatever, it can sit for weeks on end and still taste exactly the same pishy chemical brew as it did on day one.

teamslug
    Free Member

Can I join the superlightweight club. I haven’t had a drink for 8 or so years for no other reason than I got fed up of riding on a Sunday with a hangover. I went to retirement do a month or so ago and had a pint of directors and felt tipsy!!. I don’t miss either the feeling of being drunk or the hangovers.

edhornby

I love good quality booze but my powers of tolerance have reduced a lot in 5 yrs. I am a lightweight.

tthew

^ agreed.

Moe

Very lightweight but have never thought it a bad thing as, like already said, it’s a mugs game spending £100 on booze to get the same effect I can get on £15 (including snacks!).

MoreCashThanDash

I’m also lightweight and/or cheap date.

Life is much more pleasant this way.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Being a lightweight is awesome!’ is closed to new replies.