Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Bedgebury
  • forge197
    Free Member

Anyone know if the cafe is open on Monday 29th, also what are the trails like at the moment? Might pop down for a lap and some lunch, for a change from Swinley as I am going there on Tuesday.

Pete
    Free Member

The singletrack trails are fine, its the bits joining them together are a bit muddy…

forge197
    Free Member

Thanks Pete

retro83
    Free Member

are a bit muddy…

You’re not wrong pete!

Also some of the puddles are DEEP. A mate and I were there yesterday, and I almost burst when I saw him slowly disappear into what looked like a small puddle

forge197
    Free Member

Tomorrow is going to be a rest day as I did an Epic All Dayer today!!

aw
    Free Member

hey you guys local///I live in kent – medway towns….went out today around woods bluebell hill and bredhurst.

I wuld be intrested in doing some stuff around bedgebury 🙂

rjj
    Free Member

Hi,

What is it like now? Going across on Monday for the first time. How long does it take to do the loop for an average/slow rider.

Thanks,
    Richard.

forge197
    Free Member

The loop is probably 1 1/2 hours for the average rider.

I haven’t been to ages but reckon it could be muddy in places.

nasher
    Free Member

I test rode some Lapierre’s there in December, and it was very, very muddy.

Never seen so much mud. so much in fact that we could hardly move the bikes.

As for the singletrack, it was Ok but the terrain is flat, so alot of indents and alot of water and mud!!!

I think it would be great as a night ride in the summer.

thebone
    Free Member

I visit Bedgebury most weeks as i’m just down the road, yes the fire roads are pretty mashed up but the trail is mostly ok although as retro83 said some of the puddles are a little on the deep side!!

Should be able to get round it in 45mins in the summer but 1hr to 1 1/2 in this mud.

aw give us a shout if you want some company round Bedgebury, I’m mostly going round on my own these days.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Bedgebury’ is closed to new replies.