Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Beautiful morning! Just off for a spin.
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Just leaving the mrs with a pile of washing to do,i did empty the dishwasher last bight tho! 😳 Hope there’s still somewhere to stash the van when I get there as it’s getting on a bit! Enjoy if you’re out there!

trail_rat
    Free Member

Was up at 5.30 with the intention of doing 100k today but holy hell it was like the heavens were just open. Was just torrential so gave up on that so in the garage now 🙂

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Bright and colder than expected this morning. I underdressed and lost feeling in
    Arms!

tomtomthepipersson
    Free Member

Was beautiful here this morning – got out just after 8.15am, was cold and frosty but the sun was shining. Starting to get a tad soft underfoot though.

Lifer
    Free Member

Short spin on the road and passed a sportive going the other way. Asian guy on a folder (dressed impeccably shirt/trousers with clips) cruising by everyone else on a climb was brilliant, but some people have a death wish!

Guessing it was this one:

http://www.ukcyclingevents.co.uk/events/dorking-original-sportive

djglover
    Free Member

Totally stunning as we rode over from Arcliffe to Malham this morning with the club. Not a cloud in the sky and an inversion in the valley. 🙂

simmy
    Free Member

Went out in really foggy conditions about 7.30am and was going to go upto the Pike but the iced up cars on the way gave me second thoughts.

The fog had cleared but I had visions of icy bits so chickened out for a road blast with a bit of off road mid way.

Back out this afternoon, been on a loop using National Cycle Routes to Manchester, then through Bolton on way back.

piemonster

Great day out on the hills, now for some wine

MoreCashThanDash

Was such a beautiful morning I had my slowest road ride of the year to enjoy the views on the way to a fine sausage bap at Carsington reservoir.

Not ridden that way for ages, forgotten how great the views off the ridge roads can be on a clear day. And most of the houses up round there at the moment seem to be for sale, for some reason….(checks lottery ticket….)

wrightyson
    Free Member

I grew up at hopton hall so know those views well!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Beautiful morning! Just off for a spin.’ is closed to new replies.