Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Bean to cup machine – still a Delonghi?
  • sharkbait
    Free Member

Wow, nice thread resurrection!

Well, while we’re here I’ll add my bit!
    I bought the 4200 from wwaswas and it’s been in my office faultlessly feeding a fairly serious coffee habit for 3 of us ever since.
    Not the prettiest thing but does a great job.

nixie

We have a 2k Miele machine at work. It is a pita and slow. A separate grinder and espresso machine would be way better. Imo get separates and don’t bother with the unneeded complexityof bean to cup.

Sandwich

It would appear that 3 kg a month on my own is a bit of a habit. I must do something about it but first coffee.

Oh!

bear-uk
    Free Member

I’ve had a sage duo for about 2 years now and a sage Grinder. Both worked flawlessly and does what I want it to do. Cost about £500

derek_starship
    Free Member

This thread has just cost me £300!

A de Longhi Magnifica
    A st. st. mik jug
    1kg of Spiller and Tait beans.

My first venture into bean to cup.
    Wish me well.

bear-uk
    Free Member

Good luck and dont try drink to much of the first attempts. I did and got a massive caffeine high, so much that I couldnt spell where I lived whilst trying to write out an invoice.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

How do you keep your beans from going stale?

Drink more fasterer?

I get a kg of beans sent each month. Usually lasts me and I hit the espressos hard from the moment I wake up. Beans are roasted a couple of days before being sent. Not stale beans, they don’t sit there long enough. Don’t put them in a sealed bag or in the fridge though.

It would appear that 3 kg a month on my own is a bit of a habit

Hell yeah! Honestly, I’ve had 3-4 espressos before I leave the house. Also got an Aeropress and grinder at work. A kilo lasts me. How the hell do you get through 3kg???

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Bean to cup machine – still a Delonghi?’ is closed to new replies.