Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • BDS Rnd 1 Combe Sydenham conditions?
  • orena45

Anyone been over to watch practice today? If so, what are the conditions looking like, particularly for spectating tomorrow?

Wondering if it’s worth the 2.5hr drive up tomorrow considering the forecast!?

mamadirt
    Free Member

Dirt mag are streaming live if you wanna stay dry!

flowerman
    Free Member

Its nice someone here his into dh! Shame I cant make it to this one

Burchy1
    Free Member

no idea but having been before in the wet, the parking field will probably be a bit soggy but the spectating on the course would, I’d have thought, been fine.

theroadwarrior
    Free Member

It’s been raining here today, I’ve not been spectating but have been about 5miles up the road. It’s not too cold though, I reckon it’s definitely worth the trip up.

I’m looking forward to it!

jam-bo

Well today was a miserable mud bath of a write off, roll on race day!

from a mate on facebook….

mamadirt
    Free Member

😉

orena45

Heh,yeah who’d have thought it on here eh flowerman ❗

Thanks folks. Looks like my mate and I are gonna stay and catch it on Dirt. Would be great to see it but having seen some FB pics and the overnight forecast, I don’t think we’re up for a 5hr round trip to get cacked in mud!

Just hope it’s not too misty for the live feed!

Ed-O
    Free Member

It’s as wet as an otter’s fanny pack.

dabble
    Free Member
    Dibbs
    Free Member

Just popped over there for a look (it’s only 8 miles from here), I’ve seen it muddier, and the sun nearly came out while I was there.

theroadwarrior
    Free Member

The track was certainly muddy- but from a spectators pov it was a cracking day. Rain held off, sun even came out at one point and it was pretty warm.

Left after the pro seeding runs, some cracking riding from the big boys. V impressed by the step down jump into the last woods section, thats a tricky landing. Brendog was flying on his seeding run.. until he crashed ouch. Saw mark b walking the track earlier in the day, looked worried- but I think that might be his standard look!

Just seen on Dirt twitter;
    “@DirtMagazine: Saracen BDS results from Combe Syd…Gee…Simmonds…Beaumont…Joe Smith…Hill…”

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘BDS Rnd 1 Combe Sydenham conditions?’ is closed to new replies.