Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • BBC Radio playlists, are they available?
  • number18
    Free Member

I heard a couple of songs I liked on BBC Radio today but I’m either not sure who they’re by or what they’re called.

Does anyone know if their playlists are available anywhere?

(A Bill Withers song on 6Music this morning at about 0855 and one on Radio 1 this evening just after 2030.)

Cheers!

AnyExcuseToRide
    Free Member

Full music playlists here

Or you can go search which DJ was playing at the time, go onto their profile, choose which show it was and there will be a full tracklist from the show, if you listen online you can also create a profile on BBC Radio website and add tracks to your own playlist as they are played then you can export that playlist to youtube/spotify/whatever, pretty good really, I use it a lot!

number18
    Free Member

Doesn’t seem right saying “thanks, anus”!

Thanks, will check that out, looks perfect.

sweepy
    Free Member

Bill withers, who is he, and what is he to you.

eltonerino
    Free Member

@sweepy, A duck in a microwave?

kimbers

The BBC play lister is great

sadexpunk

its actually ’scedules’ that will help you most. i use it all the time to go back to the lists of songs played on my favourite dj’s shows, sometimes i just do a few weeks at a time looking at whats been played and adding to the playlist, to export to deezer.

in answer to your question tho, a quick look at yesterdays scedule shows that it was called ‘who is he (and what is he to you)’

sweepy
    Free Member

So it appears you can go to sadexpunk for your Bill Withers song titles, or you can ‘use me’

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3hBYTkI-sE[/video]

number18
    Free Member

Found it through schedules, thanks all. I’ll definitely be using this feature from now!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘BBC Radio playlists, are they available?’ is closed to new replies.