Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • BBC Erosion Report/Discussion
  • sobriety
    Free Member

Strange that it doesn’t mention horses at all.

jhw
    Free Member

Killjoys

portlyone

One of the other comments mentions the provision of footpaths to help restrict wandering by all users. I assume they meant bridleways…

jonb
    Free Member

They’re worried about some trivial disturbances in my opinion. London at one point would have been the great outdoors… We should minimise damage and perhaps limit access to some areas but there’s no point in keeping it preserved if you can’t enjoy it.

highclimber
    Free Member

I like how they quote a report that you have to pay to access. they have probably cherry picked the information that suits their argument and ignored the other!

Kit
    Free Member

I like how they quote a report that you have to pay to access. they have probably cherry picked the information that suits their argument and ignored the other!

I have access to the Journal of Applied Ecology report referred to in the BBC article. Email address in my profile if anyone is desperate to read it.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Erosion damage of popular trails is a problem that must be addressed. But how will paying for access reduce erosion damage, except my reducing participation?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘BBC Erosion Report/Discussion’ is closed to new replies.