Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • BBB – Stop buying tickets please
  • BigBikeBash
    Free Member

Hi

Thanks for the tremendous response. I am sending out the welcome email now. We are pretty much full so thanks again.

I will try to get the web site turned off at some point tomorrow.

luke
    Free Member

Your turning off the website tomorrow! I hope that's to get the thing updated and the summer pages loaded rather than the xmas robin 🙄

But if it's still active for now, it means there's still space for the last minute ticket buyers.

Don't be shy give it a try this year's BigBikeBash

molgrips
    Free Member

I had a serious BBB question but I forgot what it was.

Oh and what's the deal with caravan parking – do we have to mention it? (that wasn't the original question tho)

juan
    Free Member

crap you're kidding right… Did you put mine aside…

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

Juan – you are in

molgrips – check with Avon Tyrrell directly about caravans. There is space there but I know one group had an oversize van that got rejected. Be fast and check tomorrow please. Failing that there is a caravan site about 1/2 a mile away but you have to pay for that.

Muke
    Free Member

We are pretty much full

Well done even more people to beat me this year then. 😉

(goes off to Google 24 hr beer based fitness regime)

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

Muke – double the size of last year! Final testing of the Pint To Pint racing this evening 🙂 ready for the event

My beer based fitness regime involved switching from big bottles of beer to smaller ones so I had to get up and go the the fridge more often

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘BBB – Stop buying tickets please’ is closed to new replies.