Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Bavaria non alcoholic beer
  • Kuco

Any good or taste like shite?

Drac

non alcoholic beer

Hairychested
    Free Member
    cranberry
    Free Member

I wouldn’t clean my boots with anything from the Bavaria factory.

Note that it is manufactured in Holland and has nothing to do with the fine, upstanding beer-producing region of Germany.

Kuco

LOL take it as a no then 🙂

Cougar

There are a number of drinkable alcohol-free beers. This is not one of them.

IMHO, YMMV, IANAL etc.

Cougar

(actual LOL, Drac… )

john_drummer
    Free Member

non-alcoholic beer? what’s the point?

If you want beer, drink beer. if you don’t want alcohol, don’t drink beer, one is a significant constituent part of the other; take away the alcohol and what you have left is definitely not beer. IMVHO of course

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

Some of us medically can’t drink, but on warm sunny days prefer a beer based drink to a glass of fizzy pop, so that is one reason why alcohol free beer exists.

jon1973
    Free Member

I quite like Bavaria beer. Give it a try, you really don’t have that much to loose.

Kuco

missingfrontallobe thats the reason I asked.

john_drummer
    Free Member

I understand that some people can’t or don’t want to drink beer; I can’t when I’m gigging because I have to (a) be sober when playing and (b) drive home; but I don’t feel the need to drink something that tastes like beer, but isn’t – I’ll drink lemonade or orange juice (can’t stand cola drinks, for me they’re a migraine trigger)

But to answer the original question, no, Bavaria isn’t very nice. I think the nearest in flavour to full-fat beer is Becks blue

saxabar
    Free Member

Bavaria wheat beer is the best non-alcohol beer on the market. Very refreshing and a great post-ride drink.

Cougar

I think the best one I’ve found is Bitburger Drive.

Beck’s Blue and Cobra free are both reasonable.

konabunny
    Free Member

I quite like Bavaria alcoholic beer.

frogstomp

The Bavaria Wit 0% beer has a very distinct flavour so it’s a matter of personal taste – I think it tastes pretty good.. plus it’s £1 for 4 bottles at Tescos at the moment – can’t really go wrong for 25p/bottle!

boblo
    Free Member

Here we go…

I don’t drink alcohol so have done a fair bit of taste testing of non alcoholic beer (and wine). My choices:

Bavaria wheat and Erdinger wheat (Erdinger first of my choices) Bernard Brewery Dark (bit like stout)

Middle (in no order)
    Cobra, Bitberger, Bavaria, Sainsbury’s Czech larger

Bottom
    Becks Blue, Clausthaler and the hateful Kaliber for cleaning the patio…

There’s also a couple of ciders and perrys available from Tesco though the Perry is quite sweet.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Bavaria non alcoholic beer’ is closed to new replies.