Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Batman – Arkham Asylum – XBox 360
  • Downloaded the demo and had a little play – will have a proper go later.

Anyone played it – it looks pretty awesome tbh?

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Got it on the pc and it’s good. Not really a game fan but I like this one.

Cougar

It’s very very good by all accounts. I had the demo and lost interest by the end, but I think that was a fault of me rather than the game.

munkster
    Free Member

Absolutely cracking game; finished it once after borrowing it off a mate. Bought it for myself recently and am playing it through again. The combat mechanism seems fairly simplistic at first but am starting to appreciate how you can combine movements so there’s some depth there.

There’s also some fairly disturbing/well-executed “dream” sequences in addition to the main game. My one criticism is that you end up wandering around in “detective” mode (which highlights things/people of interest) more often than not which means you don’t get to appreciate the environment as much as you could do.

LMT
    Free Member

Its an awesome game, i got this when it came out. It killed my previous xbox off so wasn’t too happy as i had a 4 week wait to play it while my xbox went to germany for its annual holiday.

The set pieces in the game are rewarding and the combat gets better as the game goes on, the last boss is predictable for the rest of the game is great, some of the moves are superb i won’t spoil it but upgrade the special moves. The sequel is out this year and tbh i won’t hesitate to pick this up.

Kevevs
    Free Member

I’ve borrowed this from a mate, gotta get round to playing it sometime….

I’m **** useless at these sort of things.

Playing the demo 1st level – beat the baddies, found a trophy, but can’t find out how to turn off the forcefield to get to the captive???

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Batman – Arkham Asylum – XBox 360’ is closed to new replies.