Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Bathroom ettiquette
  • Xylene
    Free Member

Two things to say on this – although I am shit faced and halfway or so thoruh a bottle of Ardberg.

1. Do the people who shit all over the toilets do the same at home? Always wondered this.

2. Abou ten years ago, we had a fantom shitted at the school i was based at. We knew he was ina ction as in the staff tolet we kept finding poos floating on toilet paper of increasing proprotions.

One Frday afternioon I went into the the staff bog and there was this stench of shit, the sort that you associate with bacterial infections,, then as I stood in th e urinal pissing, i noticed student shoes in the toilet door.

I went out and waited outside, i saw a face appear at the glass door, then disappera. I stuck my head in the office to let the head of school know, and as I turned cback someone was rushing out the loo. too fast and we ddnt catch tem.

On entering the bog there was shit everywher, on the walls doors and floor whoever it was had reiished in their shit smearing with finger stipes on the walls, on the taps everywhere

The head immediately called a lock down ont he classes.

We never cauht them. Even though they must have stunk of shit, the only conclusion s they snuck out of school which wasn’t my jurisdiction at the time

Head cleaned the loo himself.

MTB-Idle
    Free Member

that’s a sh*t story 😉

gonzy
    Free Member

Try working in a university.

+1

in my building there is about 20 of us on our floor. the gents has 3 traps and 4 urinals. the women’s has i assume the same number of traps. there is another female facility on the same floor and there is a men’s on the mezzanine floor above us.
    come exam time the main hall where the students do their exams is in the same building as us and the toilets get trashed by dirty students.
    during quieter times i can only presume its one of my colleagues. one of the toilet seats was crusted with shit for a week before it got cleaned off.
    the shower room (keypad access) used t have a toilet there but it got remodelled and the toilet was taken out.
    there is a disabled toilet next to my office that i use to get changed in at the end of the day…went in there yesterday to be met by a foul stench…some dirty twunt had dropped a steamer in there and then decided to cover it with paper towels…not just a few though but half the dispenser was in there!!…flushing would have caused a flood…i’m pretty sure one of my colleagues is the culprit but i’m not sure who yet

DrJ

The OP’s question leads to another quandary. If you enter and find a pooey loo, do you clean up someone else’s turds, or do you leave them intact, with the risk that someone will go straight in after you and think that you are responsible?

lemonysam
    Free Member

i’m pretty sure one of my colleagues is the culprit but i’m not sure who yet

Sounds like you need to conduct a time and motion study…

BoardinBob

BOG-BRUSHES are one of the foulest things going.

Not as foul as having to use your own piss chisel on someone elses skidmarks

IA

A common problem, especially in very multicultural places (like a uni, research lab) is people come from places where they’re used to squatting to do their business. So they squat on the seat…predictable mess ensues.

Sometimes you see signs.. google it

northernmatt

I once spent a summer working as a ride operator at a theme park in Yorkshire, there’s only one so I’m sure you know the one I mean. We didn’t have any staff toilets so we used the same ones the punters used. I went in one day absolutely busting for a number two. Got in fling the door shut and locked it, didn’t realise until I sat down that someone had written shit on the back of the door with shit.

I couldn’t wash my hands enough after that.

Jakester
    Free Member

DrJ – Member

The OP’s question leads to another quandary. If you enter and find a pooey loo, do you clean up someone else’s turds, or do you leave them intact, with the risk that someone will go straight in after you and think that you are responsible?

I confess, if I walk in and there’s no-one else there and alternative stalls, and there’s a log’a’winkin, I have been known to nip to a more hygenic alternative rather than try and exorcise the demon.

However, I have also had to battle the Golgothan when there’s nowhere else to go.

The worst is when you walk in, there’s only one trap available, and there’s someone washing their hands (thankfully) and you face the choice of hovering, or going in and sitting in their distinct miasma while the seat’s still warm.

I love shared facilities. 😐

slowoldman

We had “polite reminder” at work the other day that smearing shit on the walls isn’t nice behaviour.

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Bathroom ettiquette’ is closed to new replies.