Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 167 total)
  • Bastards
  • JohnClimber
    Free Member
    allthepies
    Free Member

Poor bloke. RIP.

righog
    Free Member

No words 🙁

geoffj

There are no words

cfinnimore
    Free Member

No surprise and it’s far from over.

That HIGNFY is lampooning ISIS right now is… I don’t know what the word is…

Duffer
    Free Member

It was always going to happen, i’m afraid. They’ll have timed the whole affair very carefully to ensure maximum media coverage.

wwaswas

Very sad.

JohnClimber
    Free Member

geoffj – Member
    There are no words

Yes there is “cluster bomb the lot of them”

dannyh
    Free Member

ISIL are just a bunch of psychos who get off on horrendous violence. It’s got nothing to do with piety, religion etc. Those are just pegs to hang their activities on.

These things just leave me feeling bereft.

funkmasterp

Sad for his wife and loved ones. Despicable behaviour with religion used as an excuse for such abhorrent acts. Don’t know what else to say. R.I.P

speckledbob
    Free Member

Terrible news.

somafunk

Yes there is “cluster bomb the lot of them”

By using a term such as the lot of them do you mean Isis supporters/followers or the entire middle east/muslims in general – not that it really matters as it’s our economic and foreign policy over the past few generations that has led to the current situation and if anyone considers that dropping bombs will make a difference then i’m afraid it will just make the situation worse.

It is a truly sickening situation though, there is no doubt about that.

somouk
    Free Member

Deep down I was hoping they wouldn’t kill him and would use him to negotiate, such a shame for all his family. RIP.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

I feel sad for his family and the Muslim community. These thugs go around murdering people under the Muslim banner, it’s a shame, they’re just psycho thugs really.

Bomb the shit out of them I say.

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Scum

RaveyDavey
    Free Member

Poor guy RIP

bearnecessities

I’m really not in a position to discuss to any great length, as I’m not qualified, but I thought from the moment the human side of this man was reported by the media, it was just building up the profile of him, and therefore impact of any subsequent execution.

The media did the job of providing any ‘political’ importance to ISIS’ actions, for them.

Not wishing to be disrespectful, of course. RIP.

cfinnimore
    Free Member

Worked really, really, really well so far coolhandluke.

Sancho
    Free Member

it’s time to send in ground troops on search and destroy missions to kill every one of the IS feckers and their supporters

Coyote
    Free Member

This makes me sadder than I actually expected. The fact that Muslim clerics over here appealed his innocence I thought would carry weight especially as some are on the more “Islamist” side. If it is true then we cannot negotiate and the options are very limited.

A sad day indeed.

Drac

RIP you did a lot good in your life such a tragic way to go.

chewkw
    Free Member

RIP Good man.

So what’s the solution?

🙄

woody21
    Free Member

Such a sad end for someone who was helping others

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

This crap isn’t doing your regular, peace loving muslim any good. The way things are going, if a bunch of middle eastern looking blokes stopped me in the street & started say, asking for directions, what do you think I’m going to think? (apart from, ‘these guys need help cos they’re lost’)

Theyr’e coming to these shores, mark my word. (I really really hope I’m wrong)

Maybe we should ‘negotiate’ with IS?

funkmasterp

I don’t have any kind of experience or know how, but surely another all out war won’t work. Use the intelligence services and cut off funding, find out leadership structure etc. Bombing and ground troops will only result in more unnecessary death.

chewkw
    Free Member

esselgruntfuttock – Member

With what? What do we have to offer?

funkmasterp – Member

I don’t have any kind of experience or know how, but surely another all out war won’t work.

For centuries mankind (including women) have been at war.

War => peace => war => peace … the cycle never ends.

😯

Cougar

Apparently the FCO are “struggling to verify” the claim…?

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Maybe we should just tickle them instead.

R.I.P good man.

Cougar

ISIL are just a bunch of psychos who get off on horrendous violence. It’s got nothing to do with piety, religion etc. Those are just pegs to hang their activities on.

That’s about the size of it I reckon. Dozens of UK mosques have begged for them not to do it, I believe. They’re saying it’s in retaliation to the bombings but the truth I expect is “because we can.”

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

I believe my sarcasm was lost on that.

As I said on the Jihadi John thread, I send the negotiators over there….

[url=https://flic.kr/p/pcxWxG]08D-060[/url] by jimmyg352, on Flickr

Not troops en masse. Just the ‘secret’ guys. I also said it would be difficult (Impossible even?) I dunno but either they come to us or we go to them.

Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satire]’satire’[/url]

somafunk

I don’t have any kind of experience or know how, but surely another all out war won’t work. Use the intelligence services and cut off funding, find out leadership structure etc. Bombing and ground troops will only result in more unnecessary death.

Start in Saudi Arabia for your mention of funding, leadership structure etc, although that will never happen due to the special relationship we have with one of the most brutal and oppressive regimes that our country stands behind.

chewkw
    Free Member

esselgruntfuttock – Member

As I said on the Jihadi John thread, I send the negotiators over there….

Yeap, send in the “negotiators” like Mr A-10 Warthogs and Mr Apache etc …

JohnClimber
    Free Member

They want us to send in ground troops so they can take more hostages and capture our weapons to use against us. The simple thing would be to send in more and more bigger bombs.

sm
    Free Member

As we clearly can’t ‘bomb the lot of them’ we should at least pull out all charities until they can be safe to work and help people. IMO

cfinnimore
    Free Member

Rusty Shackleford – Member
    ‘satire’

Smartass
    Snarf. Nice that you had time to edit that properly. I meant about the “satire” of that broadcast at the same time as the act being satirised occurring.

Back to “bomb the bastards” for everyone.

chewkw
    Free Member

sm – Member

As we clearly can’t ‘bomb the lot of them’ we should at least pull out all charities until they can be safe to work and help people. IMO

I disagree. Let them go help others but be prepared to sacrifice.

butcher

Utterly despicable. All of these people are just part of a game to ISIS. What’s not often seen in the media is the hundreds of others who meet the same fate to these guys. Sick ******s.

The worst of it is that they’re sick, clever ******s. They know exactly what they doing. And doing it very well. Bombing the shit out of them is not the answer.

somouk
    Free Member

The simple thing would be to send in more and more bigger bombs.

This won’t work, too much collateral damage the bigger the bombs and ISIL will start hiding in civilian populations.

They are warned not to go in even at the border before crossing. Even Alan Hennings was warned not to cross the border.

chewkw
    Free Member

So what’s the solution apart from bombing.

😯

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 167 total)

The topic ‘Bastards’ is closed to new replies.