Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • bash rings 30t?
  • samwise
    Free Member

HeyIve been looking for 30t bash rings but cant seem to find anything with a 104bcd…. any reccomendations?

may just get the hope 32-34t version, but wasnt sure if would look a little large?

Thanks in advance for your help

GolfChick
    Free Member

Do you definitely need one for a 30T? Im a fairly aggressive rider and used a bash on my 36T setups however now im 30T or 32T I’ve not bothered.

samwise
    Free Member

Probably not but ive jsut ordered one of them narrow wide chainrings to convert my 2×10 drivetrain to 1×10 and wanna put something in place of the large chainring so it doesnt look odd

househusband

BBG Do 32t and they’re very, very reasonably priced – I’ve had a few over the years.

sprocker
    Free Member

I use a hope 32 – 34 with my 30, looks fine

samwise
    Free Member

I will certainly check out the bbg ones never heard of them… The more I think about it though… May not be a bad thing getting a 32-34t especially if it looks fine aswell it also gives me the option to then change the chain ring about 🙂 thanks for your help everyone

moniex
    Free Member

I have a new 32t bash for sale.

Simone

samwise
    Free Member

how much?

james
    Free Member

Having run an FSA 32-34T with a 32t chainring, Im not a big fan of bashes bigger than chainrings, a 4t difference would look ridiculous imo
    I think you’ll struggle to find a 30t one, so a 32t (not a 32-34t) will be your best bet. I think the reaceface one is flush with a 32t, and so is the on-one one at £10 posted
    You could always hide the on-one logo behind your crankarm if you feel the need

moniex
    Free Member

New gravity one, plastic and with new fsa chainring bolts. Can measure it if you like to make sure of size. £12 posted. Picture in my last for sale ad.

Simone

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘bash rings 30t?’ is closed to new replies.