Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Barring one or many outgoing numbers on a mobile network – Possible?
  • slimjim78
    Free Member

I’ve searched but I cant see anything to suggest outgoing call barring is available to an individual number, perhaps with the exception of international numbers.

Do any UK networks actually offer this facility?

nealglover
    Free Member

You want to bar calls to [/B]a specific number ?

mossimus
    Free Member

You can do the opposite, Fixed Dialling where you specify numbers you can call.

slimjim78
    Free Member

I want to arrange unlimited dialling, but bar dialling to a specific number

martinhutch

What if her boyfriend gets a different phone? 😈

scruff9252

Show some restraint from calling your ex after the beers could be a good compromise?

joshvegas
    Free Member

He will just find another sexline to satisfy his pubescent urges.

dooge
    Free Member

Depends on the circumstances. A network cannot block you from calling any number with the exception of international or paid numbers. They can occasionally block incoming calls from other people. Most modern smart phones have a call barring system where you can block incoming numbers too. Phones have also had a system for years for fixed dialling to certain numbers.

If its a paid number certain networks do contracts which do not allow you to go over your contract amount, basically you have whats in your allowance and when it gets there it stops.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Barring one or many outgoing numbers on a mobile network – Possible?’ is closed to new replies.