Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Bargain Alps trip..
  • tinsy
    Free Member

This got e-mailed to me sounds a bargain…

Ride for just £99
    We would like to say a big thank you to all of our clients who have booked up so early this year – we are looking forward to welcoming you in the coming season.

We have just one Ride week left with availability and have decided to see if we can entice some experienced riders to our area of the Alpes with a smashing price.

For one week only, running 1st – 8th August 2010 we are offering our Ride Week Summer Special for just £99 per person.

That includes 7 nights accommodation at our base in Bourg d’Oisans on a shared room bed and breakfast basis, with packed lunch, uplifts, accompanied rides in Alpe d’Huez and Les Deux Alpes and use of the bike garage.

Airport transfers also available.

There are only 6 places available so go online to find out more and grab your place at http://www.rideoisans.com

hainey
    Free Member

£99 ain't bad for a weeks B&B.

How much is it to eat out there?

tinsy
    Free Member

Not been for a couple of years and the euro has taken a hiding, would imagine not cheap, but could always enquire about half board… I dont have anything to do with them by the way, it just seemed pretty cheap.

guido

Five of us booked in. Yippieee 😀

dirtbiker100
    Free Member

one of the 5 here. although 21-28th i'm also going to morzine and another group… this could be an expensive month!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Bargain Alps trip..’ is closed to new replies.