Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Barcelona stag do
  • Pook

I’m my brother’s best man and the consensus is for us to go to Barcelona/somewhere warm for a weekend.

If Barcelona was the choice, what would you recommend? Football not an option

Mackem

I’m not sure that Barcelona is a stag type place tbh. Obviously depends on the group. It’s a nice place to visit for art/architecture – for drink/food it’s rather low key. Bilbao is more like it but wont be warm till May.

Kryton57

Done that.

We had an excellent time just mooching around from bar to bar, visiting all the sites / beach / outside eateries / markets.

Basically just wandering around in a “non restrained” fashion in the warm taking it all in, with added drink duties /bars / clubs in the evening of course. Great times with great friends.

Watch out for the hookers at the bottom of La Ramblas after midnight.

Edit: I agree with Mackem – Barca doesn’t contain Europe’s top level nightclubs or anything like that, but of you want a decent bar with shots beer and over the bar snacks thats no problem there’s plenty of those.

wallop

Barcelona is a great place for a stag do if you like football….

Moses

There’s a good gay nudist beach area.
    But personally I’d stay away from Barca.

portlyone

Barcelona was great for my mate’s stag do. Loads of bars and restaurants. Can’t remember if we did any sporting activities though there are loads on offer; we looked at go-karting at a place up the coast, the company would pick you all up and drop you off back at the hotel. In the end we just bar hopped and tried to avoid the persitant rain!

This x millions of them!

binners

You’re asking what to do on a stag do? Seriously?

I’ve been on a stag do to Barca. It was bloody brilliant!!! The only pointer I’d give you is that lunchtime is probably too early to start on the MDMA. No matter how tempting it is while sat in a bar by the beach. Does that help?

This x millions of them!

Indeed! And they’re really, really aggressive! I don’t know if this is a sales technique that generally works. It scared the bejesus out of us!!! 😯

Ro5ey
    Free Member

Barca is great for a stag do … Its a city on the beach, whats not to like?

Make sure you get to Beach Club Baja for stag do cheesyness

weeksy

I went to Barca… it was rubbish for a stag do

weeksy

Hold on… there’s a BEACH ?????

timbur
    Free Member

Been twice on stags. Great fun.
    Ramblas after dark is “interesting.”
    Don’t be fooled for the free grope from the lovely ladies, they only want your wallet as a mate found out the next day after sleeping off too much beer!

hammerite
    Free Member

Went for a stag do, didn’t do anything apart from sit outside bars with a beer on the go. Had a great time (the bits that I remember).

benjii19
    Free Member

Loved it when I went. I suppose you get out what you put in as far as a stag do is concerned.

mudshark
    Free Member

Went to Barca for my mate’s stag years ago, loved it as I’m more into the tourist thing than drinking so took in a lot of Gaudi and the like. We spent a day at the Olympic water sports place; very good.

My mate got ripped off by a prostitute when we were there, most amusing.

BoardinBob

Barca doesn’t contain Europe’s top level nightclubs or anything like that

Fail

It has probably the best dance music festival in the world (Sonar) along with loads of great clubs like La Terraza, City Hall, Razmattaz etc.

Kryton57

Indeed! And they’re really, really aggressive! I don’t know if this is a sales technique that generally works. It scared the bejesus out of us!!!

Indeed, I was offered 2 for 1 for 5 Euro, without even trying just incoherantly mumbling my way back towards our hotel. Lucky I was sober enough not to take them up on the offer…

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Barcelona stag do’ is closed to new replies.