Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Barcelona Hotels?
  • vmazie
    Free Member

Any recommendations for a 2 star(ish) hotel nr central Barcelona?
    Or any advice on best region to stay? (typical sightseeing few days with child).
    Thanks.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Hotel llorett at the top of las ramblas. Cheap, basic but clean and perfectly located.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

We stayed at the Ayre Hotel Grand Via a few years ago, bus from airport stops right by it, blue ans red tourist route buses stop about 2 minute walk away too. A few bars nearby too.

It was lovely inside and we enjoyed it there although we ate more in the centre than by the hotel.

Nobby

H10 Montcada

nano
    Free Member

Not a 2 star but we always use the Soho.. Book direct for best rates.. last time we stayed was less than 100 euro for a decent room.

batfink
    Free Member

We got a good deal by staying in the business district at the weekend (Hotel AC I think it was called), a few stops on the underground to the centre.

nickb

Recently stayed in Hostel Centric, very near the Ramblas. The room was modern and very clean, with a cheap breakfast deal from a nearby cafe. I’d go back there.

I think I booked it on booking.com, or via Easyjet, which I think is the same thing.

Nick

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Barcelona Hotels?’ is closed to new replies.