Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Banshee 29er
  • ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

tazzymtb

but why, everyone knows that big wheels are rubbish.

AJ
    Free Member

hubba…ba ba ba BA 😯

bigsi
    Free Member

I’ll be buying one as soon as i can.

Love my Paradox, proper burly bike 🙂

chainslapp
    Free Member

29ers are sooooooooooooo last year 😀

tk46hal
    Free Member

Stick with the 26er’s! Much better all round handling than those ugly things!

charliedontsurf

The poor handling claims are generally BS. Get on a Niner brand 29er, set up the way you like it and you will find as lively as any 26er.
    Bigger is not always better but it is bigger and that is better

chainslapp
    Free Member

Charlie, please read the last two posts with a significant amount of irony, 😕

rOcKeTdOg

interesting dropouts/pivot, do they do other colours that looks awful, or maybe they should photo it on a darker backround?

singlespeedstu

interesting dropouts/pivot

It’s a swapout type thing to run any axle setup you want.

do they do other colours that looks awful,

They’ve not even started building them yet. That’s just a prototype with a shock and fork that are too short for it.

charliedontsurf

Yeah I know. But… Some people actually believe it.
    I have seen people get angry over 29ers. They don’t like any concept that threatens their mbuk formatted full sus bike and mindset.
    Other inventions like sus forks for example had their naysayers but it was a simple mechanical upgrade so was adopted by almost everyone eventually. But 29ers require almost an entire new bike. And I think this is a Large factor in the angry naysaying. Turns out your cherished fsr has the wrong size wheels.

charliedontsurf

Yeah I know. But… Some people actually believe it.
    I have seen people get angry over 29ers. They don’t like any concept that threatens their mbuk formatted full sus bike and mindset.
    Other inventions like sus forks for example had their naysayers but it was a simple mechanical upgrade so was adopted by almost everyone eventually. But 29ers require almost an entire new bike. And I think this is a Large factor in the angry naysaying. Turns out your cherished fsr has the wrong size wheels.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Banshee 29er’ is closed to new replies.