Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 115 total)
  • Bans (longest)
  • deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Is his premier membership going cheap then?

zaskar
    Free Member

Did Fred ever come back?

I've been banned from chocolate and fatty food by GF.

I'v found some chocolate in desk and given box to her.
    (After munching one or two.) 😉

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I don't think Fred has ever returned, more's the pity. Nor has Lanesra.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I've not been banned but have had a couple of the threads I've started removed. Don't know why, can only assume it's because I called someone gay for not wanting to do their Mrs up the Arsenal.

ton

bombadillo got a lifetime ban too. 🙄

zaskar
    Free Member

Dam. He did liven it up even with a few arguements with others which was banter for me but some he miffed off.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

I think Cressers mainly spat his dummy out

muddydwarf
    Free Member

"Have the Mods got a sense of humour?"

You do realise they are in Todmorden? A town in Lancashire that desperately wants to be in Yorkshire, no wonder the poor dears are a little touchy! 😛

zokes
    Free Member

A town in Lancashire that desperately wants to be in Yorkshire

Who the hell wants to be in yorkshire?

Weirdos…

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Fred has not come back but he is watching sometimes. I have his email.

julianwilson
    Free Member

usually it says 'blocked' after someone's posts if they've been barred, no?

…Only the 'other' flying scotsman's posts on the canalfighter thread would seem to be unaltered. Perhaps he's banned himself? I did enjoy the 'look at me remove me' thread for the few minutes it lasted earlier. Crikey I'm having a dull day!

trail_rat
    Free Member

banned or just pushed away 😉

Kuco

What was funny I still sold a few things on the classified while banned by e-mailing the person direct.

daveb
    Free Member

So, wonder what he will come back as next….

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I claim the shortest ban. It was nominally 6 hours, but as it was ride evening I was out for 4 of them 🙂

druidh
    Free Member

Ah. So I'm not really 51 years old as I've been asleep for 30% of that time?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I thought you had been asleep under a tree for 20 years?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Ah. So I'm not really 51 years old as I've been asleep for 30% of that time?

your age is correct but you've only been nominally lucid for 35 years 🙂

Junkyard
    Free Member

has the Scottish one really been banned what did he do – well Ok I know that but specifically did he start one to many global warming threads?
    Fred is not interested in returing as he is a calm place now and all is serene.
    16 years is an odd choice why not life – was that enough timw for him to drive then cycle to the moon and back and ****t or argue with everyone on the way?
    Lansera was abit nutty – not sure his story was real but he was anger personified
    Adam G
    I have never even been warned – i once reported one of my own posts though 😳

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Serious baiting of the mods.

Banned for a day for calling Mastiles Fanylion names, came back and ranted about unfair treatment, started threads to bait the mods / commplain . One deleted another one started then asked for his account to be closed. I think he got his wish.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I have never even been warned

ie a dull boy 🙂

sc-xc

I got 1 week for telling Adam G to piss off.

I had another account in the name of gripper_stebson which got banned – it was set up purely to goad a certain member….

Drac

2 Yellow cards for me but never a ban.

sodafarls
    Free Member

"Can you be traced via IP by the clever mods then?"

Not if you use Nuip.net.

(other proxy servers are available.

Kit
    Free Member

I've got an indefinite ban from mlehworld, which probably puts me in a more elite group of very select few.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuic…

No I daren't!

But I don't think his treatment was unfair or inconsistent – it wasn't a one-off for him, it is part of his nature and the mods know this.

A shame though – I like my chats with him because, for all his bad points, he is clearly intelligent but unfortunately he sometimes ties himself in knots trying to out-clever everyone. He was right about one thing though – I am a knob-end 🙂

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I am a knob-end

Which is why I'm trying to start a campaign to have him back again 😛

KINGTUT
    Free Member

I've got an indefinite ban from mlehworld, which probably puts me in a more elite group of very select few.

Are you Pete?

theboatman
    Free Member

Probably just me, but I get the feeling most of us stw'ers weren't the hardest kids at school 😉

mafiafish
    Free Member

I think superstar_ got 27.4 years, quite a lot for slagging off a business proffessional rather than a forum member.

Kit
    Free Member

Are you Pete?

Who's Pete?

kevonakona
    Free Member

Brilliant i like a forum that aims for mediocrity. Remove those who stand out for whatever reason.

zaskar
    Free Member

Banned or not, can't live on forums!

Nice day to ride and has anyone checked next weeks weather???! snow again and -4C!

naokfreek
    Free Member

Nothing for me yet, must try harder.

Top.Dog
    Free Member

kevonakona – Member
    Brilliant i like a forum that aims for mediocrity. Remove those who stand out for whatever reason.

Well said

CountZero

Mediocre's my middle name… 😉

njee20
    Free Member

Which is why I'm trying to start a campaign to have him back again

Just no. In every way. This is a much nicer place without him. And I hope he's reading this. Presumably not as he'll be out critiquing others driving whilst riding at 64mph on one wheel with his hair on fire or something.

I've never been cautioned either, I'm too dull. I have received a lot of warnings on Weight Weenies though, they're ridiculous about their moderation!

samuri
    Free Member

I've got an indefinite ban from mlehworld

I love the smell of irony in the morning.

aracer
    Free Member

I have received a lot of warnings on Weight Weenies though, they're ridiculous about their moderation!

For what sort of thing? I've never had anything on there, but then you probably post about 50 times as much as me.

Sandwich

My next bike will be beige, the revolution mild tutting starts here.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 115 total)

The topic ‘Bans (longest)’ is closed to new replies.