Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • bank holiday ride plans?
  • jedi

what's everyone up to?
    after coaching i'll be camping at herts shore as it's just over 7rs since i started building it and we're having a reunion of new/old members over the weekend there 🙂

Bagstard
    Free Member

Mojo DH on the Sunday.

Forge_Master
    Free Member

Oo Oo I got a long weekend in Wales coming up.

I shall be taking my son round Brechfa on Friday and then I'll attempt at riding the black mountain killer loop Saturday.

Can't wait.

freeridenick
    Free Member

Walking/camping in the lakes for me.

tonyg2003

In Greece mountain biking (mornings) and windsurfing (afternoons) for the week. Can't wait.

Drac

Nothing planned as yet, hope to have a new bike delivered on Friday and then that will need a good thrashing.

stumpy01

Camping with her indoors & my sister, her husband & two kids.

No riding 😐

Should be a fun weekend though.

Johnbot
    Free Member

Gonna work it and save my day later in the summer 😉

thefallguy
    Free Member

Lads weekend doing kirroughtree and dalbeatie, and a few beers in kippford, can't wait!

Janesy
    Free Member

Sleeping Monday, As im doing the Set 2 Rise SPAM event.
    good stuff.

huws
    Free Member

Consultant on Saturday morning then staring longingly at the bikes all weekend followed by physio on Tuesday.

Harumph. Have fun.

nedrapier

South Downs Way with a few friends on Saturday/Sunday, hanging about in Brighton on Monday, depending ont eh weather. It's kind of a goodbye thing for a couple who are off to live in Tanzania for a while.

And we'll be riding in the rain on Saturday by the looks of things! Happy days. At least that should cut dowbn on the faffing and the hanging about!

jimbobrighton
    Free Member

set2rise Saturday/sunday. Sunday PM, beer garden. Monday possible ride weather dependent.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘bank holiday ride plans?’ is closed to new replies.