Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Bank Holiday Monday Calderdale ride??
  • peakprowler
    Free Member

I fancy a ride around the Calderdale area tomorrow but don’t know the area that well … anyone riding that I could tag along with?

brant
    Free Member
    peakprowler
    Free Member

Brant .. what is it with you calderdale locals, you all go on about how good your trails are & post pics of some stunning cheeky bits but when a post appears asking for routes etc I’ve noticed you tend to clam up & give the standard ‘get a map & explore’ …. are you all secret sect that needs a dodgy handshake to get in?

Any posts requesting routes in any other areas are inundated with offers of route maps, links, personal guiding, a sit down roast dinner with their family, sharing their girlfriend etc etc but not the Calderdalers, its just a mumbled ‘er’t trails are that way bi gum like’ with a reluctant point of the finger up’t one ot tills. Or a link to that guy with a beard who does guiding.

It’s free guiding on the cheeky, steepy, steep, singletrack I’m after with a group of lads n lasses with a good bit of banter. So step forth all you Calderdale locals.

(Btw Brant we do know each other, I’ve riden every inch of the peaks & wish to .. er .. ‘intereact’ with a different area)

Dave
    Free Member

You wanted guiding on cheeky trails on a Bank Holiday?

peakprowler
    Free Member

Not necessarily no .. perhaps I should have added one of these 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Bank Holiday Monday Calderdale ride??’ is closed to new replies.