Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Bank Holiday
  • emma82
    Free Member

I'm going to Llandeglla tomorrow afternoon, back on Tuesday and it looks like the sun is going to shine. Anyone else got some nice plans? I am maybe even hoping to get a last BBQ for the year so have high hopes for this bank holiday. 😮

jon1973
    Free Member

I'll be in France – probably Autun, just south-west of Dijon.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Nothing planned. Maybe something rhyming with bank then.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Nan Y Arian on Sunday followed by Camp over at Machynlleth & another ride Monday, hangover permitting!

It's our annual Bank Holiday pootle round the Derbyshire Dales on Sunday, ending at the pub for a BBQ/hog roast – it's been a cracking day the last few years we've done it and usually goes on until the early hours.

emma82
    Free Member

Plank, tank? Can't think of anything else that rhymes deadly?
    Very jealous of French trip Jon, went in June an loved it.
    Love bank holidays that involve being away from home whatever, don't get caught up in the 'let's get pi££ed up fri/sat/sun for no reason gangs. 🙂

LMT
    Free Member

Flying out to Lanzarote for the week, although my biking plans for out there has been cancelled, not enough interest for a guided route, not happy about that, so a week lounging by the pool and beach, ah well some biking fun when i get back!

donsimon
    Free Member

Working- no bank holiday here. 😥

forge197
    Free Member

what don simon said 😐

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

I'm on-call and the scottishers are working, so I'll probably get called as well. Triffic 😐

*points and laughs at Scotland*

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Actually last minute change of plans. Madame deadly is away on a Hen weekend so the groom and I are off down to Permbrokeshire on Saturday night. Spot of sea-kayaking on Sunday. Back to Brizzle Sunday night. 🙂

trailmonkey

Family camping on Exmoor for me. Not my favourite place to ride but I'll take the bike anyway.

avdave2

Working as I have for at least the last 10 August bank holidays.

CaptJon
    Free Member

Preparing to go back to work – after a month off i can't wait.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Bank Holiday’ is closed to new replies.