Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Bambino direct- baby stuff
  • carbon337
    Free Member

I’m about to drop over 500 quid on a pram/travel system from this lot as they have quidco cashback.

Had anyone used them? What happens if you have problems within the warranty?

I can’t find anything about warranty on their website.

TooTall
    Free Member

We bought from Mothercare because of just that fear.

# We will offer a spare, repair or replacement product free of charge where the pushchair, stroller or car seat goes wrong within the first two years of the guarantee validation date. The choice of service is at Mothercare’s discretion.
    # We will provide a courtesy stroller whilst the pushchair is out of use, awaiting a spare part or repair. This service is available through your local store.

Worth the peace of mind for us as my work can take me away and wanted Mrs TT to know she was covered.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Print out the quote and go in to Mothercare as they will price match (don’t get the Quidco money though of course)

monkeychild
    Free Member

They have ham fisted monkeys packing and delivering. We bought a cot last year and the base was broken took umpteen calls to get the replacement. Wouldnt use them or precious little ones. Kiddiecare are good though.

carbon337
    Free Member

Ive tried ringing them this morning to ask about returns and warranty but no answer for 15 mins on their sales line. That’s sorted that then I won’t be using them.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Bambino direct- baby stuff’ is closed to new replies.