Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Baldies unite- Babyliss for men
  • vorlich
    Free Member

The thing that irks me about being a baldy **** is not that I’m unable to have one of those sideways haircuts that everyone has now, but the fact that I have to do anything with it at all. I’d be perfectly happy if it all fell out, but until that happens I have to persevere with cutting what’s left.

Up to this point, I’ve being using Wahl clippers without guard, which are fine, but it’s a bit time consuming. I’d prefer something I could do daily before showering in order to keep on top of it.

Can anyone confirm if these can do zero guard? The blurb suggests 1 is the shortest they go.

BlindMelon
    Free Member

I had a similar product called easy cut, it was terrible. Took it back as it didn’t cut hair just plucked it!

binners

I can confirm that you just whip the guard off and they’ll cut down to the bald shiney look so beloved by us slap heads!

They are also absolutely bloody brilliant!!! It’s like the first time you ride a bike with a dropper post, you think “why the **** haven’t I been using these for years?! Instead of all that pointless fannying about!”

vorlich
    Free Member

The reviews are somewhat mixed, I take it little and often is the best approach?

binners

I do mine every couple of days. Couple of minutes, before you get in the shower. Sorted! I really couldn’t be arsed messing around with normal clippers now I’m used to one of these.

rene59
    Free Member

If you want to do something daily why not just shave in the shower? Using a clipper every day going to take longer and more faff with keeping it charged. Ok once or twice a week but anymore often then get shaving.

CheesybeanZ

you want to do something daily why not just shave in the shower? Using a clipper every day going to take longer and more faff with keeping it charged. Ok once or twice a week but anymore often then get shaving.

+1

funkmasterp

I tried shaving my head daily. It just resulted in spending a fortune on razor blades. Blunted them way too quickly unfortunately. Tried buying a bulk bag of cheap Bic razors and looked like I’d been messing with the puzzle box from Hellraiser 😥

Squidlord
    Free Member

I can relate to the post above! 😀 I was pretty sold on the babybliss until I saw “separate battery operated trimmer for ears, neckline and sideburns”. Using 2 machines sounds like more of a faff?

badnewz
    Free Member

Just shave it with a razor once a week. I get my razors from the pound shop – just as good as gilette but only a quid for a razor with six replaceable blades. Bargain! (in welsh accent).

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Baldies unite- Babyliss for men’ is closed to new replies.