Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Baggy shorts with seperate liners Q?
  • MrSparkle

I need some new baggies and have been looking @ a few different brands. Endura, despite some criticism of their products, look ok with their Singletrack and MT500 shorts BUT you then have to buy the liners at another £20. Blimey, that bumps the price up! Also looking at CRC and Wiggle etc, most of 'em don't seem to list the liners. Pour quoi? You'd have thought you need to buy both, no? Or am I being dim again?

rootes1

Take a look at endura lites £49 short plus liner. Nice looking but could not decide between M and large… In the end I got some mavic ones in the sale…… See http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/mavic-stratos-shorts-1

scaredypants

sugoi – they do nice liner shorts

Edric64
    Free Member

wear lycra bibs under any cheap old shorts,it's far more veratile that way

Matbike
    Free Member

they have nice shorts.

MrSparkle

Just spotted these too: http://www.leisurelakesbikes.com/product/alturaascentbaggyshort.aspx?&id=4124

Look ok, come with liner.

epicsteve
    Free Member

I bought some Endura baggy shorts a couple of weeks back (can't recall what model) and those came with the liner.

MrSparkle

As it turns out the Humvees do. So I got some. Sorted.

brack
    Free Member

Hijack…I have a pair of Oakley padded short liners ( never worn) if any wants them?

Size Large – 34-36waist

£10 pair posted or £5 each

rudedog
    Free Member

you can get altura mayhem baggy shorts which come with padded line for under £35

Mounty_73

I have 2 pairs of Hummvees, they came with liners.

Three_Fish
    Free Member

Fox shorts come with liner a liner. Good shorts, too. MX1 have a sale on at the moment (link).

simon67
    Free Member

I'm wearing my Humvees at the moment – bought last week and they are fantastic for the money. Get the size right though – I'm a 34" waist and XL are perfect!

donsimon
    Free Member

I got some Humvees a couple of years ago and they came with inners. Re the sizing: I've got M on a 30-32" waist and they come up a bit big, for me!

hainman
    Free Member

I've just ordered a pair from dare2b on their website for 25quid in their sale with padded inner.

buzzwhiskers
    Free Member

I always got on well with hummvees. comfy, hardwearing, and really good value. found em for £38.25 on Bikingbits.co.uk. http://www.bikingbits.co.uk/mens-shorts/E8025LOlive.html

neninja
    Free Member

The latest Hummvee sizing is way out – I'm 32 waist and need a large. Also got a pair of the MT500 baggies and they are a medium and the Hummvee large are a closer fit??

Also need a large in the liner shorts.

Pawsy_Bear
    Free Member

+1 Enduro Singletrack MT500

its what fits you best and its a contact point so price not a factor, fit and function are priority for me when your clocking up the KM. They are fantastic shorts and last forever.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Baggy shorts with seperate liners Q?’ is closed to new replies.