Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Baggy Shorts For Hot Weather
  • pistonbroke
    Free Member

Going to Catalunia in August so looking at shorts which are not warm as the Enduras I usually ride in but still have a decent liner and chamois. I know the answer is to wear lycra but would rather wear something not as likely to get laughed at when on cafe stops. Fox seem to have a good range, especially the Sargeant but I would be interested in your recomendations before spending my hard earned. Experiences of the durability of Sargeants would also be gratefully received.
    Ta

warpcow
    Free Member

I tried on some Scott ones (before settling for Endura) which seemed almost too light for Swedish summers. I think they were called Exit, or maybe Entry. They got a good review in MBR, for whatever that's worth.

Phatman
    Free Member

Sugoi Gustavs, light weight shorts with plenty of vents including two huge unzippable ones down the front and a liner included which has turned out to be the most comfortable i've found.

Jamie
    Free Member

Go nekid.

househusband

Aye, as Phatman suggests – Sugoi's. And the liner is way better than most.

pistonbroke
    Free Member

Thanks all, especially Jamie, hadn't thought of that.
    Any stockists of Sugoi in Yorkshire so I can try some on?

househusband

Finding Sugoi kit can be a PITA. Russtler used to do it online, but seemed to have ceased – they were the male counterpart to minxgirl bike clothing.

Bagstard
    Free Member

I'm currently using fox attack 09 which I got from stif for £50. very cool and lightweight with a comfortable liner.

FuzzyWuzzy

Spesh Enduro are pretty lightweight. Royal F-Tech are similar to although not sure what the current model equivalent is.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Baggy Shorts For Hot Weather’ is closed to new replies.