Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Bad excuses for bad service!
  • seizednuts
    Free Member

Recently tried to send a motor bike wheel via courier. They took all the info my address and delivery address (its my work Place). They took my money saying same day collection two days to deliver all fine.
    left work wenesday at 1530. Got into work at 0700 and the wheel is still there? OK I phone them up ask if there was a problem. The reply the driver must of mist the pick up. OK… no problems it can happen.
    1300 wheel still sat here. Phone up again and get trouble finding your address??? THEIR A COURIER SERVICE!!!! I give detailed directions and alot of im not impressed with your excuse.
    I get sorry it will be collected today. not impressed but i want the wheel gone. I go home.

Fiday morning 0700 THE BLOODY WHEEL IS STILL THERE!!
    Phone up a get some muppet who didnt relly care and didnt want the hassle I get put through to the man who organises the dispatchs and give a large part of my mind and the same info again and am promised it will be collected by 1200.

1530 I want to go home but the F******G wheel is still here.
    I phone again give the poor woman on the other end a right grilling about in compentence. get put through to gavin who controls the drivers he gets both barrels as well. The answere I got WERE HAVING TROUBLE FINDING YOU. I JUST GO INTO OVER DRIVE AT THIS. MY WORKS IS ON A BIG F***ING INDUSTRIAL ESTATE WE ARE WELL F***KING SIGN POSTED. THERE A BIG ARSED TRUCKS PARK ON THE FORCOURT THERE ARE SODDING GREAT FLAGS EVERY WHERE ALL YOU GOT TO DO IS GET THE RETARD OF A DRIVER INTO THE AREA AND LITTLE SHORT OF NEON F**KING SIGNS YOU CANT F**KING WELL MISS US????!!!

HOW ON GODS EARTH DO COMPANYS FUNCTION WITH A***HOLES LIKE THIS!!??

GGGRRRRR!!!!! (and breath out)

Rant over. 😀

retro83
    Free Member

"We can't find you mate" = "we want to go home early and we can't be arsed to head all the way over there"

khani
    Free Member

the driver probably started at 4-5am, got a pile loaded on, then the phone calls started with the extras, pick this up, drop this off, just nip to the outer hebrides, its friday=everywhere is f****d, hes had a breakdown and gone home
    i did it for a while and id rather be skint, never again

project
    Free Member

WELL WITH THAT ATTITUDE YOUD BE ON MY NO COLLECTION LOG.

Not that i actually do deliveries now.

seizednuts
    Free Member

Two and a half days and I still dont know if the wheel has been picked up
    I'll gues ill find out tomorrow morning.
    I guess the life of couriers can be hecktict but when does crap services help you get the customers.

The thing is I dont want money back or compensation I just want the them to do what I paid them to do.

RealMan
    Free Member

They took my money saying same day collection two days to deliver all fine.

If something can't be done, don't take their money while telling them it will be done.

cullen-bay
    Free Member

good rant…

tails
    Free Member

i liked that rant. i was impressed by the lower to upper case and i could sense real anger 8/10

mrchrispy

Nice rant 7/10
    normally a 6 but you get an extra point as the standard has been so low of late.

TroutWrestler
    Free Member

Inconsistent spelling too… That's hypoxia in action. 'Breathe' is good advice.

highclimber
    Free Member

I didn't think it was Come Dine With Me!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Bad excuses for bad service!’ is closed to new replies.