Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Bad Back: Anyone invert/hang upside down? If so, how?
  • djambo
    Free Member

My dodgy back flares up every few months, usually when I slacken off on the yoga and stretching. When it does (like now) I really have an urge to find a way to hang upside down (like a bat/vampire). I feel like it would loosen up my spine and relieve some pressure.

Does anyone do this? If so how/where to do you do it? Is there a god diy solution I can use that won’t break my back?

btw when I do yoga I shoulder/head stand but it doesn’t seem to satisfy the urge.

Rockhopper
    Free Member

mav12
    Free Member

yep i do have an inversion table when it gets really bad i use it luckily not very often

zippykona

I used to have the ankle boots. Wasn’t really comfortable so they never got used fully.
    How about laying on the floor?
    My friend also had the boots and used to hang off the climbing frame in the park.
    One evening at dusk a police car turns up with all the lights on and coppers running towards him.
    “We had reports that someone had hanged themselves” said the cops.
    “What, by my ankles” was his reply.

sheeps

Guy at work has an inversion table – which he reckons has done wonders for his back. Slightly odd as he has it in the office – and he spends the first 10 minutes of every day hung upside down!!

He had previously owned a door opening thingy which he said never really worked – but the current one is easy to swing over, and thus gets used far more (you start in a standing (upright) position

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Bad Back: Anyone invert/hang upside down? If so, how?’ is closed to new replies.