• This topic has 20 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by doh.
Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Bacon and fried sandwiches with HP sauce
  • handyman
    Free Member

So just saw some HP sauce in the supermarket and thought ahh yes lunch Bacon and fried egg sarnie any body else have warm sarnie ideas for a cold day

donsimon
    Free Member

We used to get a mid morning snack from a sandwich place in Widnes, bacon, sausage and egg on a huge bap…. And of course lashings of brown sauce… ‘KINAWESOME!

sandwicheater

I go to my breakfast club every Thursday with a few pals. Bacon and sausage bap with HP, mmmmmmm, nom nom. All the better on a cold day.

Sqwubbsy
    Free Member

Bacon, tattie scone and cheese with brown sauce in a roll. Heart attack in a roll but soooo nice.

birky
    Free Member

We have a ‘fat friday’ roll at work on friday mornings. Bit of a mix up with my order last week and ended up with 2 rashers of bacon, 2 bits of black pudding, 2 bits of lorne sausage and brown sauce on a roll … NomNomNom

elaineanne
    Free Member

bacon and fried sarnies….thort it sounded like a fried sandwhich altogether..urgh 😥
    eggs are making me ill all of a sudden ??? i dont know why this is cos i luv a good poached egg…. its wierd cos if i buy free range from morrisons i seem to be ok with them…. but when i buy them from the local ‘small field with running free chickens… i seem to get ill…they are as fresh as you could ever get ! the protein in them must be stronger ? something dont agree with my stomach ???
    lol
    anyway sorry ive hyjacked this thread…hot sarnie…good ole fish butty…lol

Jamie
    Free Member

Ah, that just reminded me.

*adds brown sauce to shopping list*

Tracey

Sunday morning regular for me in bed
    Bacon, fried runny egg, black pudding, mushrooms, tinned tomatoes and loads of brown sauce on a wholemeal bread cake

Bregante

My treat is a pork sausage / crumbly Lancashire cheese / HP sauce combo on Warby’s 8)

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

My treat is a pork sausage / crumbly Lancashire cheese / HP sauce combo on Warby’s

Fleckin’ bizzies 🙂

Bregante

haven’t you got floors to crawl about on? 🙂

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

haven’t you got floors to crawl about on?

I was finished at 2 o’clock this afternoon…nearly as short a day as you bizzies, eatin’ shoite all the time. 8)

tomhoward

Sausage, eggs, ‘shroomz, black pudding and spam. In an incomprehensably large bap/roll/doughy pillow with lashings of butter and ketchup. Server with a mug o tea.

Tom’s Breakfast Butty 1 – 0 Sex

scaredypants

Have you people any idea how much LOSE they put into brown sauce ?

As Danny Baker says, “will it be red sauce, no sauce at all, or are you a filthy pervert ?”

Pyro

My favourite in our old works canteen was sausage, mushroom and two hash browns, with ketchup. Set me up a treat, that did.

samuri
    Free Member

Last year I was having a bacon and egg buttie every morning.

I’ve decided to cut back to every other morning now.
    So today my breakfast is a graze box. Which is proving to be very nice. Roughly the same price too.

Haze

Pork, stuffing and gravy is in my sights for later today 🙂

wallop

Tom’s Breakfast Butty 1 – 0 Sex

You are doing it wrong.

RustyMac

Black pudding and scrambled free range eggs with a good dod of HP is my Saturday morning treat.
    This saturday will be extra special as my mate brought me a pudding from his uncles butchers in Lewis and he makes phenominal black pudding!
    Salivating just at the thought of it now.

tomhoward

Wallop, nope. She is….

doh
    Free Member

Cut a really thick slice of bread, make a slice in it to make a pocket then fill it with cooked ham or bacon and some cheese .Then you give it the French toast treatment. Brown or red sauce to taste.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Bacon and fried sandwiches with HP sauce’ is closed to new replies.