Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Back wheel wobbling a bit? Bike shop? Pah!
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

No, far better to just undo your v-brakes, even take the pads out if you like, and then just let the wheel wobble free. Leave it until it rubs on the frame, perhaps. The rubbing noise can join the creaking from your BB and the grinding from your chain in some sort of Stockhausen-esque cacophony symphony of maintenance discord.

AARGH! Why do people do that?

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

At least they are actually riding aye?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Don’t you come round here with your balanced, sensible, optimistic outlook on things!

binners

Would this be on an Apollo full susser displaying all the suspension characteristics of a pogo stick with each pedal stroke? And approximately 2psi in the tyres?

khani
    Free Member

Ill bet 50p he can do a better wheelie while looking at his phone and smoking a spliff than you…

oldnpastit

Do you mean Stockhausen or John Cage? John Cage would be fun but Stockhausen would just be dreary.

brakes
    Free Member

POLL: do you know who Stockhausen is?

bikebouy
    Free Member

You need to fix yer bike CFH

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I know. The little rubber bit on the bell ‘trigger’ is wearing out. 😳

thepurist

I’ve even got one of his records. And a special limited edition of 4’33” by John Cage too – amazing sound quality.

elliptic
    Free Member

Yes.

But then, I am Damo Suzuki…

RustySpanner

I think I stepped in some once.

But then, I am Cornelius Cardew…

LenHankie

binners – Member
    Would this be on an Apollo full susser displaying all the suspension characteristics of a pogo stick with each pedal stroke? And approximately 2psi in the tyres?

..and the seat post is so low that it has actually bottomed out on the rear triangle, rendering all ‘suspension’ impossible anyway…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Back wheel wobbling a bit? Bike shop? Pah!’ is closed to new replies.