Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Back in the fold… Giant Anthem frame required…
  • TiRed

Well after 50 weeks not mountain bike riding, today saw my first tentative ride around Swinley. Of course to make it more fun I rode singlespeed rigid on tubeless cyclocross tyres.

I’m definitely an uphill rider! And when did labyrinth become such a brake bump root-fest.

Still, had a great time despite the hail. Stayed upright. Beasted teen1 on his trance.

Now in need of a medium anthem frame to upgrade teen2 since he’s grown so much in the past year. I might even use it myself.

Back to black tomorrow.

philxx1975
    Free Member
    jkomo

Trek fuel ex9 and some 140 forks?

smithy74
    Free Member

jkomo what wheel size is the fuel ex9 and how much are you after for just the frame?

njee20
    Free Member

How do you classified only posters sniff out a stealth classified post on the proper forum!? Quite impressive.

giantriderjay
    Free Member

I’ve a silver medium frame hanging around that I just never got round to selling.

TiRed

just after a 26″ frame to transfer the bits over to. Philxx If it were for unfashionably small wheels I’d be very happy.

ac282

I have a medium anthem sitting in the shed. 2010 model so its got a straight headtube. Send me an Email if you want pictures.

Rubber_Buccaneer

TiRed, I have a 2010 (I think) Anthem X2 which I only keep and ride because it isn’t worth much in it’s unfashionable 26″ wheel size. I could be persuaded to give the frame away to a good home plus some of the bits on it that won’t be of further use to me.

giantriderjay
    Free Member

Everyone’s got anthems lying around! 😀

Goldigger
    Free Member

Yeah I’ve got a medium laying about too..
    A blue one..

But it’s mine and not for sale.. 😀

thepurist

I’m just building up my old mk1 frame again. So you can’t have that either.

richellicott
    Free Member

A little different, but I’ve got an anthem X 29er in small. The bigger wheels might make up for a slightly small size. (I’m 5’8″ and its fits me) If you’re interested its for sale on ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Giant-Anthem-X-29er-Frame-Size-Small-/162030168707?hash=item25b9c02a83:g:7ToAAOSwtUtXBRxG

JollyGreenGiant
    Free Member

I’m contemplating splitting my large 2010 Anthem x if anyone is interested…….

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

I have a medium blue 2007 one. It still amazes me what it will let me get away with for a frame with 89mm rear travel. Best bike eva. Not for sale though! 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Back in the fold… Giant Anthem frame required…’ is closed to new replies.