Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Ayup lights – Back in the UK yet?
  • MrTall
    Free Member

I broke one of my mounts a while back in a crash and when i looked at the website at the time it said Ayup were coming back to the at the end of May and all orders would be sent from the UK base, so i thought i'd wait to save on the ridiculous cost of postage on such a small item.

Just went on the site to try and order a few spares today which came to AUS $15 (c.£8) but the site still then tried to charge me an additional $20 in postage?

Can't find any more up to date news on their website. Does anybody know if they are back here yet and if they are how do i contact them? Cheers.

DaveRambo

You could always email them on enquiries@ayup-lights.com

MrTall
    Free Member

I already have emailed them but with the time difference it'll be tomorrow at the earliest before they come back to me.

Just wondered if anybody on here knew anything in the meantime?

DezB
    Free Member

You could try a group buy for spares, I did that about a year ago and saved the postage. Got stung for customs duty a bit though.

I might have a few spare bits knocking around. What do you need?

MrTall
    Free Member

I saw the group buy at the time but didn't need anything. I bought my Ayups when they were in the UK originally so never felt the need to stock up at the time.

I just want a few replacement handlebar mounts as i only have one now and it's a pain to have to move it between the different bikes i use.

Hopefully they'll be open again here soon and i can order then with only a couple of quid for postage, not the £11 or so they want now to send me 2 bits of £3 plastic…..

But if you have any lying around in the meantime i'd be interested please.

DaveRambo

I think I might have a spare bar mount somewhere – I stocked up a bit when the UK outlet closed down so I'd be happy to let you have it until you can get it replaced at reasonable cost – I'd probably also be interested in getting another as a spare (and a helmet mount) – I have the same problem on too many bikes and not enough mounts.

I'll be bringing it to Mayhem if that's when you were looking to have it by.

DezB
    Free Member

Will have a look tonight. Pretty sure I ahve a bar mount and a coupla rubber straps (oo-er)

MrTall
    Free Member

Cheers guys.
    My emails in my profile and i'll post up back here once (if) i get a response from Ayup.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Ayup lights – Back in the UK yet?’ is closed to new replies.