Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Ay Up Group order?
  • eviljoe
    Free Member

Hi All,

I need a few bits off the Ay Up website, only about a £20 order, but their postage is pretty high (not surprising, as they are in Oz)

Anyone else need to place an order, and we can go 1/2 on postage?

Cheers all… bring on the darkness…

Joe

eviljoe
    Free Member

Morning! Bumpitty bump 🙂

roady_tony
    Free Member

ooooooo might need a few bits – lemme check there website at lunchtime and repost later.

Taff
    Free Member

Contact Matt Page on twitter?! Currently racing in Oz…

MarkSS
    Free Member

I would be interested in a Gecko lightset mounting kit & 1.2m battery
    extension lead.

Although I suspect you need 3 or 4 orders to reduce the $12AUD postage sufficiently to justify the onward UK postage from yours. e.g if its >25mm and becomes 2nd class Royal Mail packet that’s £2.20 upto 750g

My email addy is in my profile which is probably the best way to get hold of me when finalising an order.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Might be after a small battery bag. Also like the battery straps they do now but those must be available in the UK.

unklehomered
    Free Member

Where are you geographically Joe?

eviljoe
    Free Member

Hello chaps.

Sounds like there is a need , just a matter of getting 4 or so orders. Mark is right, I don’t need any big stuff, just
    Leads mounts etc wouldn’t want to send on anything big ( e.g. Boxes etc) ideally under 25mm to go in a jiffy bag. From memory the mounts are about that thick.

I’m in Devon

roady_tony
    Free Member

Think i’ll skip based on prices of batteries might get myself a complete system as my sets of lights are 1st gen anyway.

DezB
    Free Member

I did this a few years ago when I had Ay-Ups – worked well and saved a fair few quid in postage. Managed to get about 15 orders IIRC.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Ay Up Group order?’ is closed to new replies.