Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Awesome customer service from Chain Reaction Cycles
  • BenHouldsworth
    Free Member

Credit where credit is due.

I ordered a SLX 9 speed cassette last week and when it arrived the resin spacer that sits between the 3rd sprocket and spider was snapped.

I called them and spoke to a fella called Stephen who said he’d get a replacement spacer out in the post.

I got home today and found a brand new cassette, free of charge.

Good work fellas.

fd3chris
    Free Member

IMO they are excellent .

wrecker
    Free Member

Any LBS’ reading this; it’s a very big clue as to why CRC are so successful.

theroadwarrior
    Free Member

I like that they use the Collect plus fast return service, if you have a problem with something or its the wrong size etc just peal off the label that comes in the packet, re-package whatever you’re taking back and slap the label on. Then you can take it to a bunch of places that ship it back. For example the closest place to me is a corner shop which is open late. Drop it in after work and they give you a recipt. When it gets back to CRC they simply refund you.

Last thing I had from Wiggle also had it so perhaps more people are catching on to it.

jonnyvegas
    Free Member

They are MINT ….
    Honest never let me down to date….

Keep up the good work fellas/ladies…. 😀

o96192083
    Free Member

got my bits next day, ordered tuesday at 7pm and they got here today. Can’t complain! Never had any issues with them TBH.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Awesome customer service from Chain Reaction Cycles’ is closed to new replies.