Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Aviva Life Insurance – for life's little dramas
  • BigJohn

I was watching ITV the other night, to get my fix of the lovely Kelly Reilly (google with safe search off and check out the vids if you don't know her), and up popped an Aviva Life Insurance advert – "for life's little dramas".

You have to be dead to claim on life insurance. That'sa bit more than a little drama.

PS – the nurse on the right on their health insurance ad stopped me being angry…

ScottChegg
    Free Member

I had Aviva House Insurance. A more hopeless bunch of tosspots you couldn't wish to avoid dealing with.

Never again.

j_me
    Free Member

You have to be dead to claim on life insurance

Not necessarily, some pay out for terminal or critical illnesses…..but yeah, who do the consider that as a "little drama"

SBrock
    Free Member

i have Aviva Car Insurance and must say the service was quick, efficient as I had to claim today for a no-fualt-of-my-own accident……

Accident happened yesterday….my car getting repaired monday and getting a hire car delivered to my home…. what is wrong with that?

Drac

Not necessarily, some pay out for terminal or critical illnesses

They call that critical illness cover though.

j_me
    Free Member

Drac – Critical Illness is usually classed as life insurance.

Drac

Well when I looked a few weeks back Life Insurance was just that and you could add critical illness cover.

j_me
    Free Member

Life insurance is about insuring "a life" i.e. an individual. Can have many components, death benefit, critical illness cover etc etc.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Aviva Life Insurance – for life's little dramas’ is closed to new replies.