Viewing 12 posts - 81 through 92 (of 92 total)
  • Aviemore rides next week ?
  • scotroutes

Loads of wee bits of trail in Anagach Woods – just follow your nose.

Don’t snigger!

[url=https://flic.kr/p/btLXU4]P1020556[/url] by Colin Cadden, on Flickr

The Dava Way is a pleasant bimble from behind the caravan park. It’ll take you right to Forres if you’ve a mind (and there’s a wee hut half-way along if you need shelter). There are tracks up and down the hill beside the caravan park too.

The Speyside Way to Nethy Bridge won’t take you long (other than the interminable gates) and then there’s lots of stuff in and around Abernethy Woods.

1-shed
    Free Member

Thanks, I’ll have a sniff round the ladies garden. Cheers 1 shed.

matt_outandabout

You may be needing this.

peabrain
    Free Member

peabrain
    Free Member

Why don’t my posts show up from my phone?

scotroutes

What were you trying to post?

peabrain
    Free Member

Was just snorting at the lady garden, and asking Matt when he was at Badaguish as we were there on Wednesday. We were also a bit disappointed with badaguish.

peabrain
    Free Member

That worked from my phone

iainc

aye, weather really was crap up there last week 🙂

(thanks to sanny for this pic !)

Burma rd singletrack descent

NZCol

Anyone around and keen for a ride next week – I’m up all week from Sun-Sun staying at Coylumbridge, will have MTB and X bike with me.

trail_rat
    Free Member

ignoring the fact theres a bridge 3k downstream that i was blissfully unaware of at the time its worth noting….

Rivers are up…..

this was a futile attempt at prolonging my dry feet……

1-shed
    Free Member

Well what a beautiful part of the world it is. We stayed at http://www.wildernesscottages.co.uk/property.php?id=207 this cottage next door to the Craig bar and would happily recommend both. Rode the local woods and also the woods and beach at Nairn. Had a good walk at Loch Morlich. Would loved to have ridden more but was with the family. Even the weather was good. I’ll be back. Cheers 1 shed.

Viewing 12 posts - 81 through 92 (of 92 total)

The topic ‘Aviemore rides next week ?’ is closed to new replies.