Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • AUTHOR > CROSS COUNTRY > FULL SUSPENSION 27.5 > AUTHOR BICYCLE PATRIOT EVO TEAM
  • jonnyv
    Free Member

Anybody ever heard of or know anything about this brand of bikes from Czech Rep.A mate of mine’s family live out there and he’s thinking of buying one ?

http://en.author.eu/cross-country/full-suspension-27-5/author-bicycle-patriot-evo-team-2015-ua42839401

jonnyv
    Free Member

Sadly replying to my own post to get it near the top just in case anybody knows this brand? 😳

Harry_the_Spider

Don’t know anything about the bike but AUTHOR Bicycle Patriot Evo Team 2015 is the most rubbish name I’ve heard since the Barracuda Atomic Zoom Phantom Rider Six.

fongsaiyuk
    Free Member

Barracuda Atomic Zoom Phantom Rider Six.

sounds freakin awesome :mrgreen:

bikebouy
    Free Member

Argh, ssssstooppp shouting 😆

kayak23

Yeah. I spent a week or so riding in Czech last year, at Spicak bikepark, singltrek trail centre and a few other places.
    There are a LOT of those bikes being ridden out there. Lots of them were the hire bikes in the bike parks.

We did some riding with a guy who works with the brand, importing etc, called Radek. Really top bloke, good rider and passionate about his brand.

They recently had a mid travel bike come out which I was considering to replace my mega but money is tight.

Great bikes, massive in Czech. I’d like to see them do well over here too.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘AUTHOR > CROSS COUNTRY > FULL SUSPENSION 27.5 > AUTHOR BICYCLE PATRIOT EVO TEAM’ is closed to new replies.