Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Australian open final spoilers guaranteed
  • Ed2001
    Free Member

Amazing athletes.
    On a separate note I was just thinking how tennis like cycling is a sport where a player would benefit from a good doping regime ( micro dose epo,Testosterone, hgh, blood doping etc) loads of sponsors money to pay for it -improved recovery,endurance,strength etc.Im amazed no player has thought of doing it.

bruk

Had a practice wall at my old club too back in the 80s. Was great for practicing if you had nobody to hit with and consistently returned the ball unlike my mate Steve who would sky it at all the time.

Both great athletes and the game was lost in Murrays head as Djokovic just ground it out. 3 more chances this year though but US is probably best chance as if Nadal is good and fit he has to be likely to win the French and Wimbledon is pretty open.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

I had to practice against a wall in a garage block – but it meant my groundstrokes were better than any other part of my game.

If you look at Nicholas practicing he has ages before his partner returns the ball – he could easily do with half the time, and if he had a ball machine it would be firing them balls at him more often as well.

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Australian open final spoilers guaranteed’ is closed to new replies.