Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Attn London riders
  • piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

I’m sure most people on here behave themselves and obey the rules of the road, but here is an announcement from plod

Residents voice concerns over cycling offences
    Cluster North and Cluster West residents have been raising their concerns about cycling offences. The wards policing team have received complaints about cyclists using the pavements, not stopping at red lights and obstructing pedestrians.

As a result, officers will be auditing of a number of road junctions throughout the City to measure the number of offences committed at specific difficult junctions. This will help them to better target operations to tackle bad road behaviour.

Full details about the audit will be given at the next residential meetings.

woffle
    Free Member

PC Plod regularly pull cyclists over in the City for red-light jumping – especially along Bishopsgate. I’ve seen a good few people getting a ticket / stern talking to on my way from work to London Bridge Station.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

I do enjoy catching & passing the red light jumpers on their road bikes with me on my Brompton. They don’t like it when I overtake them 😆

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Cheesyfeet – Member
    I do enjoy catching & passing the red light jumpers on their road bikes with me on my Brompton. They don’t like it when I overtake them

Roadies get equally annoyed when I bimble past them on my Enduro or the get-around-town ladies Marin hybrid!

woffle
    Free Member

when I bimble past them on my Enduro

The urban dictionary has an interesting definition of bimble – I presume you’re talking about the topmost one, rather than the lowest one 😯

Hairychested
    Free Member

Woffle, it surely is the bottom one 😀

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

That’s the way I roll, homeboy….!

😉

😆

woffle
    Free Member

Well, if you came past me doing that you’d get a round of applause…

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Urban dictionary is banned here at work, so I have no idea what you lot are talking about now. Assume it’s some bizarre sexual deviant act?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Attn London riders’ is closed to new replies.