Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Attention Southerners. Specially the East Anglian ones. Would you like some…..
  • binners

OF THIS EFFING RAIN?!!!!!!! Christ I’m bored with it now. Meant to be riding tonight. Its bucketing down. AGAIN! Arse-biscuits!!!

sofaking
    Free Member

Im in E Anglia and we have some light drizzle at the moment

ourmaninthenorth

Not that I wish to nitpick, binners, but doesn’t “East Anglia” give away the fact it’s not in The South?

But, yes, please will some of you take away the sodding rain from the North West. It’s starting to get on my t-ts.

binners

Everything below Birmingham is ‘The South to me fella. Mind you today’s heavy, constant rain is an improvement on Saturdays ride in the Peaks, where torrential hail showers were the order of the day 🙁

Zoolander
    Free Member

Raining in Bournemouth…again….if one more person tells me its good for the garden I’m going to go on a killing spree

thomthumb
    Free Member

east anglia is the north.

thanks.

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

but doesn’t “East Anglia” give away the fact it’s not in The South

It’s South of Stoke and I reckon that’s about where Sarf starts 😛

<edit> I just knew I’d be too slow on that one </edit>

1freezingpenguin
    Free Member

Keep ya northern rain 😀

themountaingoat
    Free Member

Anything north of Watford is North!

resisted
    Free Member

Anything north of Watford is North!

I think you’ll find it’s Watford Gap, don’t be dragging the home counties into this!

theotherjonv

Keep your Northern rubbish. It’ll be horrible and gritty stuff, good for nothing but putting in tin baths in front of the fire and washing coal dust down urchin’s faces.

Down here it rains Evian. Perfect for adding to fruit cordial as we sit on the terrace of our estates watching the gardener sprinkle it over our Radichio and Frisee Endives

IanMunro
    Free Member

There’s a bit of drizzle outside at the moment.
    I’m getting sick of it. That’s twice now this year.

racefaceec90

no thanks 😉

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

I”ve just received a text asking for more wood to build an ark for tonight’s Longridge ride 😆

becky_kirk43
    Free Member

Its alright, I’m going home on Friday so I expect it’ll be raining lots in Northants once I’m back! 🙁

nicky
    Free Member

Not raining in Dorset at the moment. Whats wrong with riding in the rain? If we took note of the weather in this country we wouldn’t go out. Get on out. 😉

rocket
    Free Member

The great irony for me since moving from the West Country to East Anglia is that its so much drier here, but its COMPLETELY FRICKIN WASTED on us because THERE’S NO FRICKIN TRAILS to be lovely and dry. I remember the anticipation of those too few days when Bristol trails weren’t a complete mudfest – ah, heaven. Alas no more. All I have to look forward to is self-flagellation on the road bike on always dry roads.

ton

nice and dry and a bit sunny in leeds………..god’s own county eh? 😉

1freezingpenguin
    Free Member

Your right becky friday/saturday forecast is rain 🙁

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

What’s this ‘Stoke’ you speak of?

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

What’s this ‘Stoke’ you speak of?

A place far, far south of here, from beyond whence no good could every come.

ton

but is is now pi55ing it down………… 🙁

mefty
    Free Member

Norwich is both north of Birmingham and Watford Gap, but not Stoke.

willard

A couple of clouds here in sunny Cambs… No sign of the wet stuff. Which is a shame, as the garden needs it

resisted
    Free Member

it’s about to rain here (st. albans). I’m also about to leave too. bugger.

toby1

I could do with all the rain falling in Cambs over the next couple of days, it’ll make walking the 3 peaks drier, the thought of doing it soaked is not floating my boat!

defaultslipper
    Free Member

Mind you today’s heavy, constant rain is an improvement on Saturdays ride in the Peaks, where torrential hail showers were the order of the day

+1

done exactly the same. left the rain in scotland for the hail in the peaks last weekend. My riding buddies had come from East Anglia and hadn’t seen rain for 3 months, even with all the rain it was probably drier than Scotland.
    Must have been the only people going the “wrong way” as someone put it round the ladybower loop. At least it stayed dry in the morning for bacon rolls and taking the tent down, however driving home in damp clothes was not fun…

Mind you, it hasn’t rained here in Dumfries for ages now- about 6 hours 😉

Dobbo

the sodding rain from the North West

Lovely day yesterday and a lovely day tomorrow (metcheck) 2 good days out of about 40-50 aint too bad.

Just remembered the that 03-06-12 was a nice day.

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Attention Southerners. Specially the East Anglian ones. Would you like some…..’ is closed to new replies.