Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • ATTENTION MEN! Valentines Day is only a month away
  • therealhoops
    Free Member

Let’s not fudge it up this year.

wwaswas

Let’s not fudge it up this year.

I thought we’d agreed not to mention the incident with the fudge!

*wanders off muttering*

mikewsmith
    Free Member

is that not the point?

therealhoops
    Free Member

still not as bad as the peanut butter incident

*shudders*

rocketman
    Free Member

Valentines Day is only a month away

It is

tomhoward

More to the point, steak and BJ day is only a month after that!

MostlyBalanced
    Free Member

14th February is also Passportes Du Soleil registration day.
    I fudged that last year. I was so elated to actually get through that I missed a drop down box and entered for the Friday whereas all my mates were riding on the Sunday.

z1ppy

Ha! I bought ‘this years’ valentines card last year (yes she got one then too), just need to spend the next month thinking of something original to write in it.. as she’s kept all of the previous ones.

wwaswas

just need to spend the next month thinking of something original to write in it.

*smile of recognition*

It was our daughters birthday yesterday and I was handed the card and a pen.

“What shall I write?” I asked.

“What ever you want”.

I start thinking and then begin writing.

3 minutes later: “What did you write that for!!!!”

I’m worried about Valentines day.

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

Its just another money making exercise !

We have never exchanged cards etc…just another pagan thing !

If you need a card given to you or you need to send one just to say I love you etc maybe try saying it…

The amount spent is horrific by some people…

z1ppy

See now I don’t do anything but the card, flowers & restaurant with prices increases just for one day of the year is just another scam – she can have those at any other time in my book. That said, I hardly think a £3 card is going to bankrupt me, and if it gets me some bonus points, who am I not to give her one 😉

Mister-P
    Free Member

My birthday is a month away. Valentine’s day is a month and a day away surely?

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

See now I don’t do anything but the card, flowers & restaurant with prices increases just for one day of the year is just another scam – she can have those at any other time in my book.

I’ll happily go out a couple of weeks later (we ususally do) and treat us to a really nice meal, but I refuse to do it on that specific date.

hammyuk
    Free Member

z1ppy – Member
    That said, I hardly think a £3 card is going to bankrupt me, and if it gets me some bonus points, who am I not to give her one 😉

That’s the “point” surely……

Mister-P
    Free Member

SAVE money on expensive Valentine’s gifts by erecting emotional barriers all around you and growing old and dying alone.

z1ppy

:mrgreen: @ Hammy

fatmax

One of my wife’s many good points is that she believes that it’s a made up / Hallmark event, so no need to do anything on my part. And anyway, i’m such a romantic EVERY day is like Valentines Day for her*

*this may be bending the truth a bit!

bikebouy
    Free Member

Indeed it is, I’ve booked a w/e away… Wooo flippin hooo… 😀

MoreCashThanDash

Bike out – just to clarify, with the Mrs or with mates and bikes?

hooli

A month away, I will have forgotten. Please remind me the day before, preferably late in the day too 😀

kimbers

I can rest easy on my laurels as I got my dear lady wife one of these for xmas

bigblackshed

Kimbers you old romantic, you. 💡

jag61

kimbers
    for twice a year i have come to expect a full peel like an invasion had started 😥

66deg
    Free Member

That shag bell is it a race between you and the dog as to which one gets there first.

66deg
    Free Member

It certainly was a thoughtful gift but to lift the bar a little higher it could be paired up with a penis beaker.
    The quantity of brownie points should be world class.

willard

Valentines day?

Meh

Whatever.

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘ATTENTION MEN! Valentines Day is only a month away’ is closed to new replies.