Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Attention! Important
  • fourbanger
    Free Member

In 24 hours, MPs will debate The Times’ Cities Fit for Cycling manifesto in Westminster – and it’s not too late for you to show your support.

More than 2,000 people have already e-mailed their MP asking them to attend, but we need more of you to contact your representative to ensure that tomorrow’s debate has real impact. Please take a minute to write to them via our campaign page thetimes.co.uk/cyclesafe

If you haven’t done this before, the video on the campaign page will assist you.

At 2.30pm on Thursday, you’ll be able to follow the debate here and we will be in touch on Friday to let you know how it went.

We are overwhelmed that 29,000 people have pledged their support for The Times’ Cities fit for Cycling campaign and are committed to achieving our manifesto in full.

With your help and support, we hope that we can make British roads safer and more pleasurable for everyone.
    James Harding Signature

James Harding
    Editor of The Times

Have you written?

dabble
    Free Member

Not yet, but theres still time.

mintimperial

Yep, done.

dabble
    Free Member

I have now written.

drofluf
    Free Member
    zilog6128

done

fourbanger
    Free Member

What an awesome response on a cycling forum…. Those of you who have written, good work. All you others – stop tossing it off on the Internet at your companies expense and get writing!

whatnobeer
    Free Member

Done, hope it makes a difference. Even in the small town in which i live at the moment 2 of my friends who aren’t ‘cyclists’ but do cycle have been hit by cars/vans because the driver ‘didn’t see them’.

barn
    Free Member

done.

getting loads of MPs bothered about this debate could be a really good thing.

spooky_b329

Done, and I even bothered to re-write the standard letter 🙂

spooky_b329

So, who got a reply from their MP? (that’ll be a No, then) Who knows if their MP attended the debate?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Attention! Important’ is closed to new replies.