Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Atheists hijack the school's Christmas Fayre
  • slowoldman

Q. What’s bald and frowns at mince pies?

A. Yule Brynner
    I read that as Yule Binner.

molgrips
    Free Member

I guess those that cannot turn the other cheek wont experiences gods love and will be left with me to burn for eternity in the fiery pits of hell

Its such a loving message form them and their all loving god

As far as I know you only go to hell if you aren’t sorry for what you’ve done. Surely learn a little more about the things you slag off?

scotroutes

Depends which particular sect of Christianity you’re on about.

And what if you apologise to the wrong one true god?
    The right one might consider that a sin in itself, so you’re better off not being sorry at all. It’s not worth the risk.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Don’t worry about that. Much easier to worship at the altar of conspicuous consumption.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Now you’re just taking the pyth, shirley?

bullheart
    Free Member

I tried ‘clamming a caravan’ today.

They gave me a caution. The good news is that the caravan has come up trumps, albeit a little sticky.

Junkyard
    Free Member

As far as I know you only go to hell if you aren’t sorry for what you’ve done. Surely learn a little more about the things you slag off?

So I dont need to believe a word of it, say its false, say jesus is not the messiah and say there is no god, not worship , never go to church, but as long as I say sorry when I do things I think are wrong [ rather than what god thinks are wrong becuae i have to say I am ok with himosexuality] I will get in.

There are lots of biblical quotes about how the only way to salvation is through jesus and , clearly, you need to believe in god/ have faith to go there and accept jesus in to your heart as the one true salvation

FFS you learn will you and Oh the irony:roll:

Molly , respectfully, you dont know much about the religion you dont follow but choose to, badly, defend.

“I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.” John 14: 6
    quoting JC obviously

For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast. (Eph. 2:8-9

konabunny
    Free Member

As far as I know you only go to hell if you aren’t sorry for what you’ve done.

looks like molgrips has shifted from being atheist white knight to actual christian

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Fortunately, the others highjacked our service this time. Wow, what music. The descants were wonderful, wouldn’t have missed it…….

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Look if believing in the the baby jesus means I can get shitfaced at breakfast time and get some new socks I’m in!

Junkyard
    Free Member

Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

And Lo Jeebus speaked to the pharisees and said ‘If i catch that any of those sanctimonious pricks on STW quoting me out of context again I’m going to hoof my size 9’s up their mangina’

Junkyard
    Free Member

No context is needed for the quotes I gave they are pretty clear.

PS you might wish to read the sermon on the mount
    Matthew 5:17-48
    Not all of the sermon but enough

Cougar

And that, Mr Anderson, is the sound of inevitability.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

😆

No thanks Junky I’ll stick with the queens speech.

konabunny
    Free Member

she was chosen by God, so it’s a fair swap

bigrich

as a pagan, I’m jolly well ticked off about the christian mob taking away my winter rebirth festival.

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘Atheists hijack the school's Christmas Fayre’ is closed to new replies.