Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • At this moment in time, what would you change about your body?
  • esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Apart from the obvious, IE, bigger/smaller willy.
    I’d have, longer legs, teeth that aren’t cracking up & eyes that work.

Hows about you?

PS, I’ve got a 3″ willy but a 9″ tongue, & I can breathe through my ears. 😛

Hohum
    Free Member

I would love to have an extra couple of inches on my pecs.

Everything else seems in proportion, but I would love to have those big wide pecs like most swimmers seem to have.

slackalice
    Free Member

I want rid of this cold! Head full of snot, blocked sinuses and ears and my voice reduced to a whisper. 👿

Apart from that I’m buff and my body is a temple 😯

chewkw
    Free Member

I just want hairs on my head because I hate wearing hat yet if I don’t wear one my head gets cold. 😡

tizzzzle
    Free Member

Massive balls

tymbian
    Free Member

Yeah..I’d change my massive balls also.

sweepy
    Free Member

I’d make mine about 30 years younger

iolo
    Free Member

My broken mind

beefheart
    Free Member

I’d like super powers.

_tom_
    Free Member

To get rid of all the loose skin I have, but surgery is far too expensive so I guess I’m stuck with it!

CountZero

Everything.

beefheart
    Free Member

Nostalgia!

samuri
    Free Member

Definately my eyes. I hate being shortsighted with a passion. I reckon being shortsighted has held me back massively in so many ways.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

What, apart from an extra 6″ in height, extremities that aren’t affected by a neurological inherited condition, arthritis & a bad back?

Actually all that is pretty immaterial. I’m 46yrs old, i’m in good health, still got my hair and can still do a physical job.

All in all i’m a lot better off than many.

Northwind

Let’s get rid of the coeliac disease please! I’ll keep the runty physique, diabetes, shortsightedness, osteoperosis, chronic pain etc, just give me a proper bacon roll.

samuri
    Free Member

still got my hair

You smug bastard!

timidwheeler

If I could change one thing about my body right now, I would love for it to be asleep in bed.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

You smug bastard!

Got to have something going for me! (Although its a funny silver colour now)

anagallis_arvensis

A knee that worked and no snapped acl

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Smaller moobs
    Smaller gut
    No tinitus
    20:20 vision without the aid of glasses

ton

a fully functioning ticker. that is all, I quite like being a big ugly old fecker, it makes me me….. 😆

hora
    Free Member

Like when Torquemada choice a new body. No I like mine, it suggests menace 8)

If you have moobs/gut you can change your body. If you’ve lost a bodypart you cant.

ashleydwsmith
    Free Member

Smart belly, I need to do some serious work to get rid of ot!

Sandwich

Some colour back in my head full of hair would be good (in my 50’s so shouldn’t grumble). This kidney infection to be gone would also be good as I’m missing a cracking winter season in Scotland and good biking time at home.

Onzadog
    Free Member

The amount of sleep in needs to recover. Dog kept me up all night with an upset stomach. Wish I could survive on 4 hours.

martymac

id like to spend a couple of hours leaning against a giant bacon slicer, to get rid of my belly.
    and to fix my teeth, as i am self concious about those.

bearnecessities

I’d like some kind of inbuilt wifi router and go-go-gadget ‘copter blades.

Edit ‘At this moment in time though’: all the chuffing cracks around my fingers. Ow!

Kryton57

slackalice – Member
    I want rid of this cold! Head full of snot, blocked sinuses and ears and my voice reduced to a whisper.

Apart from that I’m buff and my body is a temple

You are me and I claim my £5.

In all seriousness I’ve reached an age / point in my life where I don’t really care how my outward appearances are received.

motivforz
    Free Member

Spots/ingrowing hairs be gone, for the inconvenience and looking 15 when I’m 25 ffs.

_tom_
    Free Member

In all seriousness, how likely would I be to actually get loose skin removal surgery from the nhs? I remember a while back hearing of a girl round here getting a boob job on the nhs due to it causing low self esteem (apparently), similar story for me with the loose skin really.

brakes
    Free Member

I’d like my thighs to be a bit longer – my feet are never far enough ahead of the pedal axle.

slackalice
    Free Member

Possibly higher if you’re within a number of social minorities 😉

Alternatively, I’m sure you could find somewhere cheaper abroad and have a holiday at the same time 😉 Just make sure you take the before and after x-ray’s option, unless you elect to pay for it with one of your kidneys! 😉

zippykona

Hair on my head would be good but I will take new knees please.

stu1972
    Free Member

Let’s get rid of the coeliac disease please! I’ll keep the runty physique, diabetes, shortsightedness, osteoperosis, chronic pain etc, just give me a proper bacon roll.

Amen brother.

Oh and a right nut and back that doesn’t constantly ache 🙂

tomhoward

Better teeth and no more (type 1) diabetes.

Please

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

shopping list
    two firm melons
    a good 10inch banana with slight bend
    two fairly chunky beetroots

more hair on the nut !

twinw4ll
    Free Member

I’d like to tone down these rippling muscles, put a little bit of fat on my 30inch waist, fed up with being women’s eye candy.
    And no you can’t have pictures it would go viral and crash the internet.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Less lard and teeth repaired after years of boxing.

20 years younger again?

gogg
    Free Member

stu1972

Oh and a right nut and back that doesn’t constantly ache

Have you been checked for a hernia? Turned out I’d had one for years. I just put it down to an achey ball

gogg
    Free Member

I’d like the body I had when I was 17 again please, I promise to look after it properly this time, maybe 2 more inches in height??

and a 50% schlong enhancement

😉

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘At this moment in time, what would you change about your body?’ is closed to new replies.