Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • at last, a company that delivers on time!
  • marcus7
    Free Member

The roof box company! order yesterday, turns up today no fuss and keeps you informed of who is delivering etc. I’m sure there are those with horror stories about them but i’m very impressed!. thats all really…

kcal

nah, used them off and on for last 10 years or so, excellent service.

Customer service and knowledge on the phone has been great, too.

treaclesponge
    Free Member

Always found them excellent and incredibly helpful

ads678

I ordered stuff from On One, Superstar and next day tyres on sunday. supersatr and NDT both delivered yesterday and i delayed the O-O stuff as i want to be in when my frame is delivered but they would have delivered on time.

ordered stuff from CRC monday night and they’ve emailed to say it’s despatched.

Most companies are decent some are rubbish, some have carrier issues. It’s the gamble of not going to shop and buying it.

FROGLEEK
    Free Member

I’ve had nothing but excellent service from the Roofbox Company too

cranberry
    Free Member

I ordered a keyboard for my Galaxy Note 10.1 a couple of weeks ago…

Order placed just after 17:00.
    I got an email from our mail dept just before 10am the next day saying there was a parcel waiting for me. The parcel had visited East Midlands airport and Brussels before getting to me in The Hague. :-0

Cougar

I once ordered a CD online one night after rolling home somewhat beery. Got up the next morning to find it waiting for me. I half expected to see the postie driving off at 88mph in a DeLorean.

Play, I think that was. Impressive stuff.

(oh, and +n for Roofbox, great company IME)

freddyg
    Free Member

Nowadays, most of the on-line suppliers I use seem to have got their act together – unless they use Shitty-Link as their couriers

rocketman
    Free Member

Must say Superstar have been amazing just recently – ordered Monday morning, despatched before noon and delivered via Royal Mail Tuesday morning.

CRC and Merlin as well – ordered Sunday evening, despatched by 8am Monday and delivered Tuesday

All good

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘at last, a company that delivers on time!’ is closed to new replies.