Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Asus Tablet start up.
  • Inbred456
    Free Member

Has anybody got a TF101 and if so have they encountered it freezing and taking an age to boot up.
    Currently running Android 3.2.1. Have I killed it? Is this common and is there a simple fix other than buying an iPad in the first place. Any help advice greatfully received.

Russell96

Mine was running fine until it did the firmware updates yesterday, at first all was great, improved browser speed and onscreen keyboard. Then it froze and took a couple button presses to come on, overnight it sucked up all of the keyboard dock battery. So today I did a factory reset on it and after putting in my Google details on the initial setup it automagically downloaded all of my apps and as I use Picassa for my pics and all the music is on a SD card, I didn’t loose any data. Since then it’s been running fine and the excessive battery drain seems to have gone.

Inbred456
    Free Member

Yeah just had to do the same. Luckily google had all the saved data, phew. Seems ok at present, we’ll see how it goes. Seems the firmware update has caused a few probs. Cheers.

Russell96

I’d checked on the Transformer forums before applying the updates, but the comments all only related to the improvements rather than any new ‘issues’ Guess I’ll see tomorrow if there has been any appreciable battery drain overnight.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Asus Tablet start up.’ is closed to new replies.