Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • As if trails with walkers isn't bad enough
  • wors
    Junkyard
    Free Member

🙄

That above is a clicky link by the way

yikes 😯

glenp
    Free Member

Well, it's ideal if you want somewhere to park your bike.

wors

happy now?

RustySpanner

There is a naked rambling group spotted occasionally around the Todmorden/Hebden area.

Genuinely, the closest I have EVER come to riding into the canal. 😀

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

"You should have a bell on that!"

alpin
    Free Member

footpath – an 18km (11-mile) route in the Harz Mountains

that's near where i am….

don't see the need for it really. when the sun comes out so do the willies and boobies. doesn't matter where. there is even a FKK area at the local swimming pool.

i don't know if anyone has experienced it, but Munichs Englisch Garten on a hot summers day….

first time i went through on my bike in a bit of a haze (stoned). i followed a footpath and was concentrating on my front wheel as the ground was very sandy. when i looked up i was in the middle of the FKK zone! pedal pedal pedal!

a massive expanse of grass with a small stream running through it. on one side there'll be families, kids etc playing football, flying a kite, having a picnic etc and on the other side of this 3-4m wide stream there'll be hundreds of naked people. almost all men.

i did used to frequent this area of the park when i lived there. fully clothed mind. i found that the police didn't dare wander through and was therefore a safe spot to get stoned.

i was in munich around a month ago and rode along the river Isar. i found a spot and lolled on the river bank and read my book. i was aware of some lady behind the bush but was rather surprised when she came wading into view, fully naked. she then proceeded to piss right in front of me! didn't even go in deep enough to submerge her fanny to prevent the noise. then she splashed herself with water and climbed back out.

shocking.

top tip. when looking for naked people stay away from popular places because they are full of blokes. quiet river banks are best for the ladies.

N.B. i am not a peeking tom.

juan
    Free Member

I can see SFB changing is riding location…

manton69

Loved the bit about funding needed for the overgrown bits. I thought that was down to personal preference/hygiene myself.

mtbfix

N.B. i am not a peeking tom.

From your frequent visits to the spots you mention above, I think you are 😉

alpin
    Free Member

no i'm not. i'm just forutnate i haven't been prosecuted yet. oh, and do go out without your sunnies!

Resin42
    Free Member

glenp – Member

Well, it's ideal if you want somewhere to park your bike.

I really wanted to be in early enough to crack that joke. 😀

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘As if trails with walkers isn't bad enough’ is closed to new replies.