Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • arm warmers
  • elaineanne
    Free Member

any one got any of these>>> just wondering if they stay on your arms and Dont rive down to your elbow (wud be most annoying)….do they stay in position….lol
    cheers;

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=18090

uplink
    Free Member

I've got those
    They do ride down a little after a while – or I could just have the wrong size 😕

elaineanne
    Free Member

i dont know wether to get small or medium…..then again i do have strong muscles so they mite hold them up..lol

gingerflash

More expensive but the Mavic armwarmers are excellent. XS to XL too.

nonk
    Free Member

i have arms like the pubes of a very small fly and the only arm warmers in the whole of the kingdom that stay up are…..assos.

tonyg2003

make sure the arm warmers fit right up the top of your arm – if you are wearing a thermal top then put them over the top and under the jersey. They grip better to material than skin. I have a couple and Assos are the best but as long as they have good grippers it doesn't matter.

meeeee
    Free Member

i've got the gore windstopper armwarmers

gore windstopper

which are thin, but have windstopper facing on the front edges. Perfect for me not to hot / cold, and even if its drizzling a bit the windproofing keeps off the cold air.

I had a pair of normal armwarmers before this but much prefer the windstopper ones now.

stumpy01

I've got some Gore arm warmers in a large (I think) and they fit fine, perhaps a touch long.
    A mate of mine who's about the same size has got the Spesh ones also in large and they are pretty much the same fit, but a little shorter.

Both of them stay put & are definitely a great idea.

cookeaa

I've got those Endura’ in "Small-Medium", I would say I'm average-ish build 5’10” / 38” chest, I’ve not measured my biceps but they are present and look about normal to me…

The Small-Medium is a comfortable tight fit on me, it stays up and I don’t feel too constricted, they do seem to leave a mark from the seam and the gripper in my arms for a little while after I’ve been wearing them… not tried any others so can’t really compare

swiss01
    Free Member

i have some of the altura ones of these and i swear by them. also possibly the only decent piece of altura kit i;ve ever owned

chris_mbuk
    Free Member

Arm warmers mum ? next you will be wanting sheep skin leggins ;p you dont need them, the mud on your arms makes you look like a proper mtb ;p

elaineanne
    Free Member

hahahah helo chris your back online i see !!!!

elaineanne
    Free Member

just thort they mite keep yer arms warmer for the winter months ahead..

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘arm warmers’ is closed to new replies.