Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Ark A, B or C – which are you?
  • buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I was definitely A, but I have realised today that I might be B!

Jamie
    Free Member

?

fingerbike
    Free Member

I thought B was the only one that crash landed on earth.

Were the engineers etc. on A?

porterclough
    Free Member

Mostly A

but suspect as time goes on becoming more B, as I’m increasingly asking the engineers to consider what colour things should be. Those star goats can be lethal y’know…

iPed
    Free Member

I’d be on the C Ark – but would avoid telephones at all costs!

BigDummy
    Free Member

B. I was glad to get away from that place in time.

geetee1972
    Free Member

I was the rampant mutant star goat that was allegedly in danger of eating the plant. However, I was killed by a particularly viralent virus contracted from a dirty telephone box.

nicko74

B, definitely, but with C tendencies.

I have no idea what this is about…

geetee1972
    Free Member

Niether did the occupants of the C ark (hair dressers, telephone sanitisers, security guards etc) hence why they were persuaded to leave by the ‘alleged’ occupants of the A and B arks (which never actually left).

gonefishin
    Free Member

Niether did the occupants of the C ark (hair dressers, telephone sanitisers, security guards etc) hence why they were persuaded to leave by the ‘alleged’ occupants of the A and B arks (which never actually left).

Do you want to have another go at that sentence?

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

“Niether did the occupants of the C ark (hair dressers, telephone sanitisers, security guards etc) hence why they were persuaded to leave by the ‘alleged’ occupants of the A and B arks (which never actually left).”

FAIL (I guess you’re B) 😆

clubber
    Free Member

Think of a recent film adaption of a book that had all the geeks upset for not sticking to the story that well (or actually being all that great a film)

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I didn’t have a problem with them adapting the story, after all Douglas didn’t. But the film just wasn’t that good but I’m not really sure why.

bassspine
    Free Member

telephone sanitizers and the like were packed into the B-Ark

get it right!

geetee1972
    Free Member

Al right, it was the B ark then – no need to nail me to a tree, I didn’t suggest that we should all be nice to each other for a change!

I guess that makes me one of the ‘load of useless bloody loonies’ that constituted the reason why they were programmed to crash land. Still better one of those than being one of a family of cheap green retractables, even if they are leading biroid equivalent of a full and useful life.

I thought I was doing pretty well to recall that it was a mutant stargoat that threatened the planet and spell ‘library’ with the correct number of ‘r’s

geetee1972
    Free Member

Oh and if we’re getting petty about it, it was a film that was adapted from the book that was adapted from the radio play, which came first in 1977.

(**** I hope I’m right about that!)

richmars

But it was a good idea to use leaves as currency.

Harry_the_Spider

A, but tending towards B as I get older and more rubbish and newer ones come along.

bassspine
    Free Member

Geetee, didn’t mean to sound hostile!

it’s just…. I vividly remember my mum shouting upstairs to me to switch my radio on “RIGHT NOW” about 5 minutes into the first program of the series in ’77, and I’ve been a fan ever since.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Ark A, B or C – which are you?’ is closed to new replies.