Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Argh… what's the best train to get to the Holmbury Youth Hostel Car Park?
  • psychle
    Free Member

Is Gomshall the closest station? Could someone give me a postcode to work with please? 🙂

njee20
    Free Member

Gomshall definitely the closest station. Post code of the Youth Hostel is RH5 6NW

psychle
    Free Member

cool… my train gets into Gomshell at 10:42 (otherwise, it's an 8:30 arrival… damn Sunday trains!). How far is it from the station to the car park?

EDIT: my mobile is 07584294781, if anyone wants to call/msg in the am… have RB/Talk/Fred's number, so can get in touch that way… just hope I can find the right carpark!

See ya'll in the am… 🙂

singletrackmind

Get the 0900 London Waterloo to Guildford station . I will meet you in the car park. If you are meeting 'padded talcumfred dibner' then i can fit both of you plus bikes in the car . The 0900 arrives at 0943 and is direct so no faffage with changing.I have a Passat on Y reg in very light silvery blue colour.
    I can drop you back to guildford after as i have to drive through to pick up the A3 . If you get there before me then drop the wheels out as it will be quicker to juggle thten into the car. It will be a squeeze but its only 15mins to Holmbury

Rob

TooTall
    Free Member

TRANSPORTDIRECT.INFO

The very best travel planner for the sort of thing you are asking – trains, times, walking between, buses even. Got to love it.

psychle
    Free Member

Cheers chaps, on the train now to Guildford, it's going to be a hot day! Love it 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Argh… what's the best train to get to the Holmbury Youth Hostel Car Park?’ is closed to new replies.